Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIII-2 trade.  (Read 1865 times)

ffxik

Final Fantasy XIII-2 trade.
« on: August 19, 2013, 12:01:09 am »
This is going to be an odd request.  I have the PS3 version of the game, but no PS3.  I have been wanting to play the game but alas.  I was wondering if anybody that has the 360 version would mind trading the PS3 version.  Just swap em out. 

I would prefer the game to be complete since the one I have had the shrink wrap taken off but never played.  It was bought for me as a gift knowing I don't have a PS3. 

desocietas

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 trade.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 02:14:30 am »
Hm, you might be in luck.  According to VGC, I own the PS3 version of XIII but the 360 version of XIII-2...

I don't own a PS3 either.

I'm trying to see if my former roommate (who has a PS3) has my copy of XIII (so I know I'm not imagining it).  If so, I'll be happy to trade my 360 XIII-2 for the PS3 version.  It's from Gamefly, so the packaging itself is pristine.  The disc itself has been used but looks ok to me.

I intend to get a PS3 eventually, so I don't mind having two games that I can't play for the time being (to add with the others).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

ffxik

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 03:28:52 am »
Hm, you might be in luck.  According to VGC, I own the PS3 version of XIII but the 360 version of XIII-2...

I don't own a PS3 either.

I'm trying to see if my former roommate (who has a PS3) has my copy of XIII (so I know I'm not imagining it).  If so, I'll be happy to trade my 360 XIII-2 for the PS3 version.  It's from Gamefly, so the packaging itself is pristine.  The disc itself has been used but looks ok to me.

I intend to get a PS3 eventually, so I don't mind having two games that I can't play for the time being (to add with the others).

That would be sweet.   My problem too since I own the 360 version of XIII.  I have a load of NISA titles that I want to play as well.  I can wait though.

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 02:41:17 pm »
Yay, I wasn't crazy!  My roommate has my copy of XIII on PS3.  So trading out my XIII-2 for your PS3 copy would be cool since there's some sort of unlock if you have XIII save data on your console.

PM sent!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas