Author Topic: Diablo III  (Read 6345 times)

teck

PRO Supporter

Re: Diablo III
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2014, 12:11:14 am »
I didn't like Diablo III on the PC, but I loved it on the PS3. Waiting for the PS4 version though.

Same here....  Never even beat the game on PC....  I was shocked at how much better I liked the console version....

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2014, 07:27:16 am »
I didn't like Diablo III on the PC, but I loved it on the PS3. Waiting for the PS4 version though.

Same here....  Never even beat the game on PC....  I was shocked at how much better I liked the console version....

What did you guys like better about the console version?

I haven't played any Diablo games on any systems...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2014, 11:02:04 am »
I'm interested to hear this as well. I could never play a Diablo game on a console, something about it just doesn't seem right if you're not poking mobs to death w/ a mouse pointer. Plus with my gaming mouse I can knock spells out super fast, since I have all my actions mapped to it. Usually the only key I press on my KB is Shift.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2014, 01:03:58 pm »
I really enjoy playing Diablo with a PS3 controller. It has that Baldur's gate hack and slash feel. Plus you get a roll option with the second thumbstick.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2014, 01:57:54 pm »
I really enjoy playing Diablo with a PS3 controller. It has that Baldur's gate hack and slash feel. Plus you get a roll option with the second thumbstick.

Speaking of controllers, Soera - have you tried playing any of your PS3 games with the PS4's DS2 yet?

soera

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2014, 03:25:27 pm »
The controllers are not compatible I dont think.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2014, 04:02:31 pm »
The controllers are not compatible I dont think.

*Derp*

I (obviously) meant DS4 -not DS2  :o

And, yeah - I'm not sure what games and/or how many games are -but- I've definitely seen/read that *some* PS3 games can be played w/ the PS4's controller  ;D

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2014, 06:37:29 pm »
The DS4 does work with some games, but it has to be plugged into the PS3.  I have played a few games with it. I couldn't get it to work with the MGS HD collection though.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2014, 07:15:32 am »
The DS4 does work with some games, but it has to be plugged into the PS3.  I have played a few games with it. I couldn't get it to work with the MGS HD collection though.

How did it feel, Dennie?

Did you like it better than using the DS3 -and- what games has it worked with?

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2014, 06:13:05 pm »

How did it feel, Dennie?

Did you like it better than using the DS3 -and- what games has it worked with?

I tried it and the sticks do feel slightly nicer, but I think the over all design isn't quite on par with the Dualshock 3....  I believe I was playing Hotline Miami when I tried it....  I returned to the DS3 after a short while....