Author Topic: FS: Random stuff  (Read 1360 times)

jobocan

FS: Random stuff
« on: November 20, 2013, 09:30:25 pm »
So I'm looking at thinning out my collection and I'm selling a bunch of stuff on my local Kijiji. Mostly filler-ish stuff, a couple consoles I only touched once and have no intention of touching again. There's still a lot of stuff I'm keeping, I just want to get rid of whatever I won't be touching again.

Before I do that though, I want to give you guys first dibs. For a couple days probably and then it's going to kijiji. Basically I looked at what I was selling on videogames.pricecharting.com and came up with the more valuable/interesting stuff to put on here (some of the prices kinda surprised me, actually... note that I'm probably more reasonable than videogames.pricecharting.com :P). Not much, but I figure some of it might be interesting.

Just PM me some offers and I'll probably say yes. Include around 10$ for shipping in that offer (I have no idea how much it'll cost to ship this stuff, so I may be over or under estimating).

Attack of the Mutant Penguins for the Atari Jaguar (complete) SOLD
Last Blade 2: Heart of the Samurai on Dreamcast (complete) SOLD
Action 52 on Genesis (cart only)
Legend of Oasis on Saturn (disc-only... sorry :P)
Crash 'n' the Boys: Street Challenge on NES (cart only)
Tagin' Dragon on NES (cart only)
Godzilla: Kaijuu Daikessen on Super Famicom (cart only)
Super Bonk on SNES (cart only)
Space Station Silicon Valley on N64 (cart only)
Thrash Rally on MVS (cart and mini-marquee)

May or may not include wombats.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 06:36:05 pm by jobocan »

soera

Re: FS: Random stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 11:36:22 am »
Hmm Im interested in Tagin' Dragon. You wanting cash only or looking for trades?

jobocan

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 06:23:00 pm »
Hmm Im interested in Tagin' Dragon. You wanting cash only or looking for trades?

I figured someone would want that.

Trades, moneyz, whatever.... I should go and update my wishlist just in case :P

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 12:01:45 am »
how much you want for legend of oasis (saturn game)

jobocan

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 08:03:51 am »
how much you want for legend of oasis (saturn game)

PM me an offer, I didn't set a price on these because I don't want people to overpay for anything. Just offer whatever you think is reasonable.
Tonight I'll test the disc for you as well just to make sure it works.

soera

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 02:19:02 pm »
Btw, dont hold Tagin Dragon for me. With all the other Christmas stuff going on, I dont know how much Im going to have available. If I do end up with some spare funds, Ill let you know!

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 08:36:29 pm »
sorry but will pass because I bought it on ebay complete for around $15, thanks anyway :)

bobster

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 04:31:52 pm »
I'm interested in Last Blade 2 because it's dreamcast, but I've never played it lol. If it's still around come next friday (pay day) I may just hit you up :D.

That being said, if there's more dreamcast stuff you want to get rid of, let me know >.>
Currently Playing: The Witcher

jobocan

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 06:41:08 pm »
2 things sold so far. I'm being super slow to put my stuff on kijiji, so I'll leave these here for sale still.