Author Topic: First Game you Eever Completed  (Read 3174 times)

numing

Re: First Game you Eever Completed
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 07:06:52 pm »
Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast. We didn't have a lot of games for the Dreamcast back then so that was all I really played. I remember hating Big's story, and always getting lost in Mystic Ruins D:

foxhack

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 11:00:26 pm »
Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast. We didn't have a lot of games for the Dreamcast back then so that was all I really played. I remember hating Big's story, and always getting lost in Mystic Ruins D:

Hey look, it's the two reasons why I quit that game six years ago!

sin2beta

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2013, 11:21:16 pm »

Oddly enough, I like playing as Big the Cat. I like Sega Fishing. Even if a cat is involved. I don't know why.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 01:04:31 am »
Oh man, I still maintain that X-Wing and TIE Fighter are some of the best space combat sims EVER. Totally classic stuff that many gamers will never, ever play.

bobster

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2013, 08:37:08 am »
Nothing like learning how to create boot disks to play because windows doesn't have enough NVRAM to run Tie Fighter lol. Those games were amazing. It's amazing I ever got those things to run when I was like 8 o.O
Currently Playing: The Witcher