Author Topic: Turf's Zero Edits Productions  (Read 24687 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Turf's Zero Edits Productions
« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2014, 11:13:59 am »
Great vid again Turf!  I am also a really big NES fan .. i would love to collect them all.. Do you collect the unlicensed games also? After your done all of the vids I am going to go back and get a list together .. Although I am far behind when I have the extra cash I will be hopefully getting my NES collection back up and running.. I have 61 I know it's small but when I was a kid my dad would buy all the nes games around the neighborhood...the kids that were quick to play a game and want a brand new one .. I would get there second hand games and my dad would actually be able to afford them..my kids just started playing my NES I just got done cleaning it and all my games ... Let me tell you it plays a hell of a lot better after cleaning it.. My daughter loves duck hunt and my son loves mario.. Thanks again for the vids..

Sorry for rambling just thought I would give you some extra feedback since all I usually say is great vid.

No need to be sorry.  Ramble on. 
I have several unlicensed games.  Outside of the Tengen games, I can think of 1 unlicensed game that is fun; and that's Micro Machines.  There are a few that aren't bad, but not anything I would seek out. 

I'm glad you're passing the love of older games down to the kiddies.  They need it.  My 5 year old is hung up on playing Rockin' Kats right now.  He sits down with it several times a week.  Kids can spot fun real quick.

As always, I'm glad you like the videos.  It's cool that people like to hear my silly rambling.  :D

« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2014, 12:02:16 am »
Great vid again Turf!  I am also a really big NES fan .. i would love to collect them all.. Do you collect the unlicensed games also? After your done all of the vids I am going to go back and get a list together .. Although I am far behind when I have the extra cash I will be hopefully getting my NES collection back up and running.. I have 61 I know it's small but when I was a kid my dad would buy all the nes games around the neighborhood...the kids that were quick to play a game and want a brand new one .. I would get there second hand games and my dad would actually be able to afford them..my kids just started playing my NES I just got done cleaning it and all my games ... Let me tell you it plays a hell of a lot better after cleaning it.. My daughter loves duck hunt and my son loves mario.. Thanks again for the vids..

Sorry for rambling just thought I would give you some extra feedback since all I usually say is great vid.

I have several unlicensed games.  Outside of the Tengen games, I can think of 1 unlicensed game that is fun; and that's Micro Machines.  There are a few that aren't bad, but not anything I would seek out. 

I'm glad you're passing the love of older games down to the kiddies.  They need it.  My 5 year old is hung up on playing Rockin' Kats right now.  He sits down with it several times a week.  Kids can spot fun real quick.

As always, I'm glad you like the videos.  It's cool that people like to hear my silly rambling.  :D

My son is 7 he is a video game monster ... I have to keep an eye on how long he plays ..lol he does play outside and sports and does great in school so a little video game time is not a bad thing. It helps stimulate the mind lol... My daughter is 5 she just likes pressing buttons right now..lol.. ;D

I think I remember playing Micro Machines before it was a pretty decent game .. Have you thought of doing a review for the unlicensed games that you own?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2014, 12:53:24 am »

My son is 7 he is a video game monster ... I have to keep an eye on how long he plays ..lol he does play outside and sports and does great in school so a little video game time is not a bad thing. It helps stimulate the mind lol... My daughter is 5 she just likes pressing buttons right now..lol.. ;D

I think I remember playing Micro Machines before it was a pretty decent game .. Have you thought of doing a review for the unlicensed games that you own?
When this is all over, I may run through the ones I have; but since the ones I have is such a random assortment, I may just do the Tengen ones. I have all of those.

« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2014, 12:12:36 am »

When this is all over, I may run through the ones I have; but since the ones I have is such a random assortment, I may just do the Tengen ones. I have all of those.

I was wondering if you could say how much each game cost you when it was bought and a price for it today? Just a thought .... Just curious for when I go out there and start purchasing NES games it would be nice to know... I know ur doing a lot already just a thought ...  ;)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2014, 05:18:36 am »
Honestly, I don't know how much most of this sells for. I don't keep up. I also don't remember what I've paid for most of this either. I would guess it'd be something like $5 per game. Bonk's Adventure and Chip 'n Dale 2 are only pricey games I've paid full retail on (I think). I'm cheap.

« Reply #185 on: December 20, 2014, 01:05:56 am »
Honestly, I don't know how much most of this sells for. I don't keep up. I also don't remember what I've paid for most of this either. I would guess it'd be something like $5 per game. Bonk's Adventure and Chip 'n Dale 2 are only pricey games I've paid full retail on (I think). I'm cheap.

Yeah I hope I can find some good deals when I start

I saw some CIB brand new games for $10 dollars

90snostalga

« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2014, 03:12:54 pm »
Turf! I got to go bak and watch all your new YouTube videos

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2014, 07:13:30 pm »

You're gonna be busy. We've been doing at least one a week.

pacpix

« Reply #188 on: December 22, 2014, 12:36:36 am »
Welcome back to VGCollect! 
Like Turf said, it is going to take you a while to make it through the backlog of videos, but it is definitely worth it.  It is a fun series of videos.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

90snostalga

« Reply #189 on: December 22, 2014, 10:36:27 am »
I'm looking forward to it! That's on my to do list the first week of january

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #190 on: December 22, 2014, 10:02:06 pm »
Bad news folks. A new video won't be waiting on you in the morning. Influenza Type-A has struck the Turf household this week. It may be up later tomorrow, but it may be later in the week.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #191 on: December 22, 2014, 10:03:20 pm »
Bad news folks. A new video won't be waiting on you in the morning. Influenza Type-A has struck the Turf household this week. It may be up later tomorrow, but it may be later in the week.

Get well my friend! Afterwards, WE WILL REBUILD!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #192 on: December 22, 2014, 10:12:11 pm »

Get well my friend! Afterwards, WE WILL REBUILD!

Luckily it hadn't struck me. The boy had it bad though.  Now, his momma is feeling puny. I'm hoping she didn't catch his flu. If she did, it'll be in full force on Christmas.

« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2014, 12:44:28 am »
Sorry to hear about the flu .. Hope everyone gets better soon  ;)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #194 on: December 24, 2014, 09:27:22 am »
Merry Christmas!  Have I got a treat for you!  It's Chapter 12 of the Complete NES Review!