Author Topic: Different viewing options for your collection  (Read 1107 times)

Different viewing options for your collection
« on: February 25, 2014, 12:22:14 pm »
I was just wondering if there was anyway to view your collection by genre, or by recently added. If not this could be a handy option. It would be cool if I can go to all or a specific system, then sort my views by, alphabetical, recently added, loose or complete, or by genre. Again, Im a n00b here so Im not sure if there is already a way to do this. Just some thoughts.

matt

Re: Different viewing options for your collection
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 12:56:06 pm »
I was just wondering if there was anyway to view your collection by genre, or by recently added. If not this could be a handy option. It would be cool if I can go to all or a specific system, then sort my views by, alphabetical, recently added, loose or complete, or by genre. Again, Im a n00b here so Im not sure if there is already a way to do this. Just some thoughts.

You are definitely not the first to ask this and it is something I started to work on. I'm going to be adding both alpha and date in the not-so-distant future.

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 11:40:57 am »
Sweet, another though I had was if you could see the value of your entire collection, based on value on pricecharting.com. Again, just a thought. Keep up the good work!

matt

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 12:36:42 pm »
Sweet, another though I had was if you could see the value of your entire collection, based on value on pricecharting.com. Again, just a thought. Keep up the good work!

We are pulling in PriceCharting data but as of now we are missing A LOT. I hope to update this in the near future and give out an estimated value.