Author Topic: Square-Enix Online Store "March Madness" Sale  (Read 1377 times)

argyle

Square-Enix Online Store "March Madness" Sale
« on: March 22, 2014, 09:12:38 am »
S-E is having a pretty good sale in their online store right now.  Buy one game get 20% off, 2 & get 30% off and 3 or more gets you 50% off.  As of right now, the Xbox version of the Lightning Returns CE is still in stock, and at $45 that's a steal.  Heck, even if you want the PS3 version of the game just get the CE & trade/sell the actual 360 game.  Anyway, here's the link to the full list of what's on sale:

http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/list/ThemeID.29853700/categoryID.63256100/size.175/startIndex.0/

You have to break $100 to get free shipping, but I went in with a friend last night to get us past that and we came out pretty good.  I grabbed the new Tomb Raider & Thief for the PS4 for $30/each, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 for $15 and Deus Ex: HR Director's Cut for $10.  He got a copy of Thief as well along with a PS3 copy of FFXIV for $20 that he plans on upgrading for free to the PS4 version when Square starts that next month.  :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

Re: Square-Enix Online Store "March Madness" Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 09:12:23 pm »
Arg. Every game I wanted to pick up from there is sold out heh.

bobster

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 09:27:31 am »
I had the same problem Soera. I was hoping to score some PSP games  :'(
Currently Playing: The Witcher

argyle

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 12:28:46 am »
I had the same problem Soera. I was hoping to score some PSP games  :'(

My games arrived today (well, I got them today - they were here when I got back in town).  I just barley missed Star Ocean on PSP (it sold out while I was trying to put it in my cart) but I was still happy with what I got. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis