Author Topic: Another Gamestop One Piece exclusive game.  (Read 735 times)

theflea

Another Gamestop One Piece exclusive game.
« on: May 15, 2014, 06:02:22 pm »
Gamestop is doing it again with another exclusive One Piece game, This time for the Vita.
One Piece Unlimited World Red is being released on PS3, 3DS and Vita but only the Vita Version is exclusive. (that I know off)
If anyone else recall the Wii and 3DS exclusive One Piece games came out and where gone quick making the game go up in value.
Thought I'd give you all a heads up to reserve your copy of the Vita version in case this game too become scarce.

"Happy game hunting!!!"

Re: Another Gamestop One Piece exclusive game.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 02:45:56 pm »
Gamestop is doing it again with another exclusive One Piece game, This time for the Vita.
One Piece Unlimited World Red is being released on PS3, 3DS and Vita but only the Vita Version is exclusive. (that I know off)
If anyone else recall the Wii and 3DS exclusive One Piece games came out and where gone quick making the game go up in value.
Thought I'd give you all a heads up to reserve your copy of the Vita version in case this game too become scarce.

Kinda bummed the game isn't going to be on the Wii U.

jobocan

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 07:33:11 pm »

It's announced for Wii U actually, but it's only downloadable.

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 08:45:32 pm »

It's announced for Wii U actually, but it's only downloadable.

Oh, that's not so bad then.  Kinda wish it had a physical release though, kinda trying to go back to physical releases for new games lol