Author Topic: Help me choose my free game (Wii U).  (Read 2264 times)

tpugmire

Re: Help me choose my free game (Wii U).
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2014, 05:00:12 pm »
I've heard that Windwaker is about 2GB. Not sure about the others, but that's what I'm planning on.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

argyle

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 09:43:29 am »
This is a great post question.  I happen to be in the same boat on May 30.  I would recommend to sale the code to get a physical copy but my question is, how much would the code sell for on Ebay?   

Should be able to easily get $30, maybe as high as $40 (depending on how early you list it).  I'm leaning towards selling mine, because I really don't need another game in my backlog and I prefer physical copies when possible. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

90snostalga

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 04:27:51 pm »
This is a great post question.  I happen to be in the same boat on May 30.  I would recommend to sale the code to get a physical copy but my question is, how much would the code sell for on Ebay?   

Should be able to easily get $30, maybe as high as $40 (depending on how early you list it).  I'm leaning towards selling mine, because I really don't need another game in my backlog and I prefer physical copies when possible.

This post made me realize that I actually never redeemed my "Link Between Worlds" free game download when I bought my 3DS XL bundle back in February.  I could probably sell that on Ebay as well.