Author Topic: What if?  (Read 968 times)

What if?
« on: July 10, 2014, 05:55:57 pm »
What if humanity was comming to an end for realzies, what would you do with your collections? It doesn't really matter what scenario it is, but you have to mention in your post just to be clear.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 01:08:22 am by stuntman64 »
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

Re: What if?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 06:19:09 pm »
Depending on the cause of the apocalypse I'd probably not care all that much about my collection. My life and the lives of those I care about far outweigh my love of my game collection. I'd be spending my last moments with them or if possible I'd be doing what I could to survive. To hell with my collection at that point.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:45:45 pm by bikingjahuty »

abe

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 06:57:29 pm »
I'd be doing all of the fun dangerous things, like running with scissors. 8) Okay, not really. ::) Like bikingjahuty said, my collection wouldn't really be my primary concern. I'd be too busy being concerned about the whole world ending thing to care about my games.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 08:37:55 pm »
If it was something that required me to hightail it out of town, I'd probably just grab a couple that have meaning to me and then leave the rest.  It's just stuff at that point lol

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 11:53:25 pm »
If you mean world is ending hollywood style I would grab my nes, crt, and super off road and high tail it home (my grandfolks live in nowheresville).

I'd park the Volt in the yard (assuming there is no power) and hook the nes and tv to it and use the gasoline generator to power them until it ran out of gas.

Me, my sisters, and my Dad would play Ivan Ironman Stewards Super Offroad in 4 player mode like we did back in the day while Green Day's "Time of Your Life" played in the background.

If you mean world is ending for realsies... I would stay home and play a board game or something (anything) with my wife and son. I'd make sure before we all checked out that they knew how much I love them. Not much point in doing anything else.

The collection is kind of meaning and value-less at that point.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 12:08:09 am »
Take them with me into my bomb shelter.

...that I just happen to have right out back...when I dig it.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 12:10:39 am »

Snap, I kinda assumed a "there is no escape from it" scenario. :)

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 01:07:19 am »

Snap, I kinda assumed a "there is no escape from it" scenario. :)
It doesn't really matter.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー