Author Topic: Similar games to Zelda on Gamecube  (Read 2434 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Similar games to Zelda on Gamecube
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2014, 09:10:16 pm »
Well, agree to disagree then. When I was playing Dark Cloud, it reminded me of 3D Zelda games. I've heard others say the same.

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 05:28:09 pm »
Splinter Cell.

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 06:31:09 pm »
Splinter Cell.

Yeah that's VERY Zelda-like lol

90snostalga

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 08:02:11 pm »
Me personally, I don't think Dark Cloud was like Zelda.  Maybe that's because after 15 minutes of it, I was bored and never wanted to play it again lol. 

Golvellious and Golden Axe Warrior on the SMS I would certainly tell him to check out. 

Guys, what about Crusader of Centy for the Genesis?

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2014, 09:20:55 pm »
Me personally, I don't think Dark Cloud was like Zelda.  Maybe that's because after 15 minutes of it, I was bored and never wanted to play it again lol. 

Golvellious and Golden Axe Warrior on the SMS I would certainly tell him to check out. 

Guys, what about Crusader of Centy for the Genesis?

I was gonna look for Centy for myself eventually since it looked like it might be an alright game.

soera

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2014, 01:48:30 am »
I have Centy. Its super expensive but not really all that fun.  :-\

soera

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 01:49:17 am »
I have a different approach. What systems does he have/have access to?

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 02:17:49 am »
I have a different approach. What systems does he have/have access to?

He has a Gamecube that is his and a PC.  That's basically what I'm limiting it to as I don't have like a working NES or Genesis and I'm not really looking to set up all sorts of other systems for him to use lol

soera

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2014, 02:25:04 am »
Well, with a `Cube and a GB player, you have access to literally every Zelda game made. Sphinx is pretty decent for cheap as well. I dont know much about PC gaming but Im sure you could set up an emulator and he could play anything he could think of!

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2014, 02:29:17 am »
Well, with a `Cube and a GB player, you have access to literally every Zelda game made. Sphinx is pretty decent for cheap as well. I dont know much about PC gaming but Im sure you could set up an emulator and he could play anything he could think of!

Yeah he played all the Game Boy stuff with it pretty much.  The only ones I wish he could he play are the Nintendo DS ones, but he'd never be able to play it on a handheld.  Emulators are a possibility, but he's not the most tech savvy and having a half dozen emulators might be abit much, but it is a possible option, I'm just trying to look at the ones I feel I can do easily enough right now.