Author Topic: Beat theflea in one auction!  (Read 4184 times)

ffxik

Re: Beat theflea in one auction!
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2014, 06:40:59 am »
Hate to double post.  I stumbled on some information regarding this and as it turns out the high bidders all backed out.  Pretty much as we thought they might....

bobster

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2014, 09:13:44 am »
I wonder if they'll go down the list to the person who bid before those two went on a bidding war. Totally saw that coming though.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

foxhack

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2014, 11:18:00 am »
I wonder if they'll go down the list to the person who bid before those two went on a bidding war. Totally saw that coming though.

I honestly doubt the auction had any interested buyers enter bids before the trolls took over - and whatever interest this might've held to people who actually wanted to buy this fizzed away.

theflea

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 11:51:57 am »
the last legit bid was something like $91,000, odds are if the trolls stayed out of it he would have gotten $100,000 - 150,000.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

soera

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2014, 12:02:03 pm »
Except the fact that his reserve was probably over $500k. He thinks his collection is worth near $1 million. I bet most of the troll bids were just to see what the reserve was to begin with.

The sad thing is all these idiots that bid this up are going to have nothing against them. Same thing with that NWC a little while bad.

ffxik

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2014, 01:59:16 am »

Yes they did.  A guy on RF Generation put a bid on it the 91k to be exact. He got an email which he screen capped to the forums.

I don't know the exact amount the reserve was set at.  I do know that at 250k it did not meet it.

jcalder8

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2014, 02:09:01 pm »
Even at 91k I still think it would be over priced.