Author Topic: Top 5 Metallica Albums  (Read 1688 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Top 5 Metallica Albums
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 03:07:20 am »
Yep, both St. Anger and Lulu sucked balls. Megadeth is still kicking ass, though.

"I am the table!" lol

Well, as a Megadeth fan, I would agree up till Super Collider.  I thought that was a big misstep for them and has been the only thing since coming back with The System Has Failed that I don't like.

The first single was definitely a bit too poppy sounding, for my liking.

Re: Top 5 Metallica Albums
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 03:44:24 am »
Yep, both St. Anger and Lulu sucked balls. Megadeth is still kicking ass, though.

"I am the table!" lol

Well, as a Megadeth fan, I would agree up till Super Collider.  I thought that was a big misstep for them and has been the only thing since coming back with The System Has Failed that I don't like.

The first single was definitely a bit too poppy sounding, for my liking.

The album wasn't much better.  There's an alright song or two, but nothing on the same level as the last few albums.  They all had some really good metal, but this one was just too much rock.  I'm hoping the new one they are working on brings back the punch.

Back to Metallica, I'm hoping their new album is better also.  Their new song isn't super great, but it was alright.  I just want them to spend abit more time editing out the fat of the album.