Author Topic: Disney Infinity free on the Wii U e-shop  (Read 784 times)

karyann

Disney Infinity free on the Wii U e-shop
« on: September 06, 2014, 12:35:00 pm »
The game is free to download, but you need the base platform thing and some figures to play it. Some people say it gives you some Club Nintendo coins, some say it doesn't... I downloaded it 5 days ago and I still don't have a survey available, so I'm thinking it doesn't.

I guess this is most interesting to people who already own a USB base platform and a few figures, or if you can find a good deal on them.

davifus

Re: Disney Infinity free on the Wii U e-shop
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 12:42:36 pm »
Are games like Disney Infinity & Skylanders any fun? I been avoiding it because it felt very childish. I'm pretty much judging the game before trying it out.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

karyann

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 12:54:48 pm »
Are games like Disney Infinity & Skylanders any fun? I been avoiding it because it felt very childish. I'm pretty much judging the game before trying it out.

I own Skylanders and I reaaaaaaally enjoy it. On home systems, they're dungeon crawlers, while on the 3DS they're platformers. Both are really fun in my opinion, but as a collector it becomes really hard not to want to own tons of these figures. The story isn't that deep (it is indeed a bit childish), but it's funny, lighthearted, and the games are totally fun too. And I've only played the first 2 games, you can ask Soera about the others; I heard they're way improved over the first two.

As for Disney Infinity, well.... I don't have the platform or figures, so I can't play it. I have no opinion yet.

davifus

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 01:19:30 pm »

I own Skylanders and I reaaaaaaally enjoy it. On home systems, they're dungeon crawlers, while on the 3DS they're platformers. Both are really fun in my opinion, but as a collector it becomes really hard not to want to own tons of these figures. The story isn't that deep (it is indeed a bit childish), but it's funny, lighthearted, and the games are totally fun too. And I've only played the first 2 games, you can ask Soera about the others; I heard they're way improved over the first two.

As for Disney Infinity, well.... I don't have the platform or figures, so I can't play it. I have no opinion yet.

Is the Skylander Dungeon crawlers like Spiral knights?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 01:30:38 pm by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)