Author Topic: Game Help  (Read 532 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Game Help
« on: September 05, 2014, 09:10:34 pm »
Wanted to ask about help on a specific game, but thought I might as well start a general thread for everyone to ask for help on games.

I'm in the middle of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on DS, and I'm completely stuck.

I recently just beat the boss in the Tower area, and after the battle the boss's body falls and shatters the floor underneath you, and you fall with the monster to the bottom of the tower. But it also destroys all the platforms that get you back up the tower, so you can't go any further.

I also recently got the Doll Power, where you can throw a doll through a small corridor you normally can't fit through, and you switch places with the doll. Don't know if I'm missing something with that, but that's how I got to the tower to begin with.

I've also gone backed and re-tracked everywhere on the map I've been, numerous times now. I can't figure out for the life of me where to go next, or what to do.  I'm completely stuck. Not even the power the last boss gave me helps, it's just a laser-beam you shoot from your hands.

Here's a map and stats list of where I'm at, to hopefully help out. Most those blank spots on the map you see have some sort of steel barrier I can't get through, are places I can't reach with my current jump abilities, or there's water which I can't dive under for whatever reason.

davifus

Re: Game Help
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 09:30:54 pm »
Look for a walk-through?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Game Help
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 09:48:21 pm »
It's hard to look through one of those since it's an open-ended type game. I don't even know if I followed the same order as the walkthroughs suggest. That's why I was asking here and hoping someone else got stuck at the same point and knows what I'm talking about.