Author Topic: Select Club Nintendo Platinum folks will receive codes for 3DS Smash early demo  (Read 4650 times)

davifus

I'm asking for the community's opinion: do you think it could be relevant to add the Special Edition Demo to the database? It's kind of like demo station cartridges, but downloadable. I know I'm happy about the exclusivity of the thing and I will keep it on my system, even if it takes 1000 blocks, because it's special. What do you all think?  ???

I thought about adding it.... Then I got lazy. Go ahead and save me the trouble. Many Thanks
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 09:28:29 pm by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

I'm asking for the community's opinion: do you think it could be relevant to add the Special Edition Demo to the database? It's kind of like demo station cartridges, but downloadable. I know I'm happy about the exclusivity of the thing and I will keep it on my system, even if it takes 1000 blocks, because it's special. What do you all think?  ???

Seeing that apparently people are selling the codes on Ebay, I'd probably say it would be fitting to add to the database since it is a unique version of the demo lol
I had to look at ebay to see what people are paying and I'm at a loss for words
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Smash-Bros-for-3DS-Special-Demo-code-/221547525156?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item339542f424

davifus

Seeing that apparently people are selling the codes on Ebay, I'd probably say it would be fitting to add to the database since it is a unique version of the demo lol
I had to look at ebay to see what people are paying and I'm at a loss for words
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Smash-Bros-for-3DS-Special-Demo-code-/221547525156?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item339542f424

Damn, This is like when people were selling Pokemon from X & Y. Ridonculous...

It's also against EBAY policy to post digital or otherwise intangible listings.

desocietas

O.o Wow, people are really into this thing.  Makes me kinda wish I had reached platinum status even though I don't care about the game.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

I just had some fun Reporting about 20 listings.

karyann

Well, I created an entry. Forgot to input the date at first, but I already submit an edit for it. Also sent a description edit because I was too quick the first time, I blame alcohol and sleepiness.  ::)

http://vgcollect.com/item/68306

I took the best picture I could find, there isn't any official image yet so I took the one on hover of the demo, since that's usually what the icon turns out to be anyway.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:35:41 pm by karyann »

turf

PRO Supporter

Two free codes for you suck'ahs

A05V7E601FRATPCR
A05VBJCQ0VAEJ2B3

got that one thanks

I grabbed the other one. Thanks for the code!

Redeemed!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

turf

PRO Supporter

Redeemed!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Message Argyle. He was going to give 1 or 2 away.

davifus

Well, I created an entry. Forgot to input the date at first, but I already submit an edit for it. Also sent a description edit because I was too quick the first time, I blame alcohol and sleepiness.  ::)

http://vgcollect.com/item/68306

I took the best picture I could find, there isn't any official image yet so I took the one on hover of the demo, since that's usually what the icon turns out to be anyway.

Thanks for saving me the trouble. Much Appreciate it

haloofthesun

Man it really sucks that the only reason I wasn't eligible was because I didn't opt into their spam email. All platinum members should be getting codes :(

It's possible they're still mailing them out. I only got my invite at 6PM EST.

haloofthesun

I wasn't opted in when they started. They said if you opt in now you still aren't eligible. The box has to have been ticked when they verified qualified members prior to today.