Author Topic: Your collection after you pass on?  (Read 2953 times)

davifus

Re: Your collection after you pass on?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 06:45:36 pm »
Burn everything
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

dreama1

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2014, 09:47:32 pm »
I would like to be buried as I lived.

Under boxes and boxes of unplayed games. :p And then people can organize a treasure hunt to dig up my corpse to get the games.

And when they find me, all they'll find is a note that says "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS"
Maybe they can build you a coffin made from NES games.

dreama1

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2014, 09:51:33 pm »
The whole video game generation is still  relatively young. I'm not even sure the cartridges will hold up, probably just get brittle and snap into dust. Held a 60 year old camera then I got an idea of how age damages stuff. No one even knows how long discs will really last for certain.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:01:52 pm by dreama1 »

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2014, 10:37:09 pm »
My son would be the one that would get the collection.. I would hope he would maintain and keep the collection going in the future..my son is 7 fit now and he loves gaming and by the time I die..he will know the importance of my collection and the role it played in my and his life.. But as he gets older and I don't see him having that big of an interest in gaming .... I would probably denote to a museum or sell it all of before I die.. Or have some papers drawn up on what exactly to do with the whole collection at that time ...  ;)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 02:30:20 am »
My son will get all our games.

He already knows it.

He's already vowed to keep the collection in the family and to only marry a woman who understands the awesomeness that is video games.

He's only 11. But I am confident I have taught him life's most important lesson.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 11:34:48 am »
My nephew might get them. He is currently only 2 though, so no idea at this point if he will get into gaming..... And since I doubt Ill ever get married or have kids of my own(that life doesn't interest me). He could possibly get them.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

soera

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2014, 01:42:10 pm »
Whats this "Pass on" nonsense? I am the Highlander!

Warmsignal

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2014, 04:54:12 pm »
Well, I have a nephew now, but his dad also has a huge collection. If something happens to that collection down the road, maybe I'd leave mine to him if he ends up liking video games. Other than that I don't know. Maybe I'll have it buried somewhere.  ???

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 10:19:26 pm »
Well, I have a nephew now, but his dad also has a huge collection. If something happens to that collection down the road, maybe I'd leave mine to him if he ends up liking video games. Other than that I don't know. Maybe I'll have it buried somewhere.  ???

I hear a space just opened up in Almagordo!

Bwigdahl

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2014, 10:29:02 pm »
My nephew might get them. He is currently only 2 though, so no idea at this point if he will get into gaming..... And since I doubt Ill ever get married or have kids of my own(that life doesn't interest me). He could possibly get them.

This is basically word-for-word (including the age of the nephew) what I was gonna post, lol

GrooDWanderer

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2014, 10:39:31 pm »

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!
As dangerous as a stampede of cattle...and almost as smart.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2014, 12:30:08 am »

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

I suddenly hear Queen playing.