Author Topic: Who got better games? Spiderman or Batman? In your opinion?  (Read 132 times)

Hello folks!

My question to ponder is who got better video games based on their likeness. Spider Daddy. Or Bat Papi.

For PS1 you had mostly dry outings for Batman. But Spiderman had an excellent activision game that I loved as a kid. Filled with nice level design. Awesome bosses and a feature from most prominent characters. It was good.

However on NES spiderman had sinister six. Which is good but not great while batman had batman the game. A verified classic.

Snes however. Spiderman had maximum carnage. And batman had adventures of batman and robin.

Modern era? Spiderman has been bullying. With spiderman 1, 2 and miles morales. By the insomniac developers.

However Batman had arkham knight, arkham city and batman telltale series in that time frame.

Batman has injustice 2

Spiderman has marvel vs capcom 3.

Its as much a debate in games as it is in comics. Who had the better outings?

Superman looks on in sadness. As his game legacy is worse than back wash Mr. Pibb on a hot summer day.

Thanks for sharing.

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Who got better games? Spiderman or Batman? In your opinion?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 05:56:08 pm »
Batman has had some good showings.
Batman and Robin on the SNES and Genesis are great
Batman Returns on the SNES is fantastic
The Arkham games are top notch
The NES Batman has always been one of my favorites.

Now Spider-Man, he had some stinkers then he came on strong
The N64 Spider-Man is great. I’m assuming the ps1 and Dreamcast games are the same.
The spider-man movie games, especially Spider-Man 2 on the GameCube, do a great job of giving you that feeling of swinging through the city.
Then, the Sony made some Spider-Man games. Holy Cow!  These games are some of my favorites ever.

I’m going to give Spider-Man the win just out of personal preference. If you pick Batman, you’re not wrong.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: Who got better games? Spiderman or Batman? In your opinion?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 08:16:31 pm »
Same as turf either way their games are pretty solid.