Author Topic: Amiibo Selling Out So Quickly  (Read 4970 times)

soera

Re: Amiibo Selling Out So Quickly
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2015, 01:56:45 am »
I wish mine would have gotten 10 ... I would have gotten one. Instead I was #9 out of 8 figures.  :-\

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2015, 02:23:50 am »
I wish mine would have gotten 10 ... I would have gotten one. Instead I was #9 out of 8 figures.  :-\

I wish they had gotten enough produced that people didn't have to scramble for them.  Nintendo knows how bad they underestimated the previous waves, but to still seemingly let it happen regularly months afterwards, seems like they have no real interest to meet demand or even partial demand.  There's limited and then there's just simply not having enough stock.

azure

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2015, 08:44:05 am »
My local Walmart got 12 of the Gold Mario Amiibo, it seems most got 8 or less from what I've been seeing around the web, one post I read claimed one Walmart only had 4. You'd think they would have a uniform number for each Walmart's shipment of them.

indenton

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2015, 06:51:41 pm »
Since the release of Mario Party 10 and the Super Mario collection of Amiibo, I checked out my local GAME store.  Mario Party 10 seems to be in stock, but on the other hand the only Super Mario Amiibo in stock was Yoshi. The unusual thing is that the smash bros. Mario Amiibo was out of stock.