Author Topic: Club Nintendo February Rewards!  (Read 9197 times)

desocietas

Re: Club Nintendo February Rewards!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2015, 01:22:58 pm »
If anything, sometimes the rewards come up for not too expensive on eBay... cheap enough where going out and finding cheap games for the points is probably worth more money and effort.

However, since this is the last batch of physical stuff, who knows what people might try to charge...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2015, 01:55:01 pm »
I don't think I'm going to get anything cool. It won't let me sign into the Club Nintendo website due to high volume, this is the message I get:

Due to high traffic volumes, the sign in function may not be working properly. If you are sure your username and password are correct, please keep trying.

:'(

desocietas

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2015, 02:17:43 pm »
I kept trying and sometimes there's short bursts of clarity.  I was able to get the messenger bag maybe 30 min ago.  Still a lot of stuff available, so keep trying :)

The scariest part is that sometimes only parts of the page will load.  I still have surveys to complete, and for a while it was telling me that all my surveys were done and there was nothing left for me in my to-do list D:  Eventually they showed up again.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

hexen

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2015, 03:16:09 pm »
I managed to get the MM Messenger Bag within a window of about 1 minute of everything loading during the clusterfudge of the site going up and down a couple hours ago. I had just barley enough coins too! Glad I waited to redeem my 3DS I bought a couple years back.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

desocietas

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2015, 03:20:00 pm »
I managed to get the MM Messenger Bag within a window of about 1 minute of everything loading during the clusterfudge of the site going up and down a couple hours ago. I had just barley enough coins too! Glad I waited to redeem my 3DS I bought a couple years back.

I was in the same boat! I can't get the site to load now, but I was able to get the bag with 30 coins left. I have some surveys left, so I might be able to snag something small or a digital thing with what I'll have left.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 03:26:34 pm »
Got on just fine last night.  I planned on entering the codes for Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and NES Remix to hit Platinum status...and enough of my points expired that I was down 20 friggin coins!   >:(

I bought the Smash Bros. 3-poster set and digital downloads of Super Mario Land, Legend of Zelda and Donkey Kong for the 3DS. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2015, 03:51:25 pm »
Sometimes I can get to the website, but I haven't been able to get past the sign-in process even once.

tpugmire

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 04:13:52 pm »
And don't forget, you earn credit for the Deluxe Digital Promotion, as well as additional Club Nintendo coins for any Wii U games you download.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2015, 05:19:42 pm »
I'm basically going to hit the site at 4-5 in the morning when the traffic is hopefully lower.

karyann

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2015, 05:22:25 pm »
And don't forget, you earn credit for the Deluxe Digital Promotion, as well as additional Club Nintendo coins for any Wii U games you download.

Good idea!

topspot123

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2015, 08:38:39 pm »

Good idea!

I logged in this morning at 4:30 am and was able to complete an order.  I just got home from work and see this mess, so I guess I got lucky!

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2015, 09:29:43 pm »
Screw this, I'm logging on later tonight. I've been trying all day and still have not even been able to log into my Club Nintendo account. Why does Nintendo have to screw things up at every possible juncture lol

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2015, 09:39:00 pm »
Screw this, I'm logging on later tonight. I've been trying all day and still have not even been able to log into my Club Nintendo account. Why does Nintendo have to screw things up at every possible juncture lol

You literally just have to keep trying again and again and by some lucky miracle you will finally get logged in. The worst is that I would get the website to load finally and then it wouldn't let me sign in to my account.

I might have to register some more games to get some of the poster sets before they are gone. I was really waiting to see if the New 3DS XL was going to have Club Nintendo points, but I have a feeling it probably won't. :(
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

pacpix

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2015, 10:59:16 pm »
I think I am going to go with the Zelda puzzle.  As long as I can get the site to actually work ha.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

pacpix

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 12:12:59 am »
I think I broke Club Nintendo.  I was finally able to order my puzzle though!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)