Author Topic: Club Nintendo February Rewards!  (Read 9236 times)

Re: Club Nintendo February Rewards!
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2015, 04:50:19 pm »
Had 500 coins, so I picked up Earthbound (Wii U) and Chibi-Robo: Photo Finder (3DS). Sad to see Club Nintendo go...

It'll rise from the ashes as "The Nintendo Club" soon enough lol

kevininja

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2015, 07:07:38 pm »
Had 500 coins, so I picked up Earthbound (Wii U) and Chibi-Robo: Photo Finder (3DS). Sad to see Club Nintendo go...

Or as the ''New'' Club Nintendo  :P

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2015, 07:43:36 pm »

Swear to god, if they label it "New Club Nintendo", I'm setting my Wii U on fire.  I hate how stupid Nintendo has gotten with their naming ideas in recent years, basically anything with "New" or "Wii" in the title lol They need to go back to naming things "Super" lol

abe

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2015, 08:17:26 pm »

Swear to god, if they label it "New Club Nintendo", I'm setting my Wii U on fire.  I hate how stupid Nintendo has gotten with their naming ideas in recent years, basically anything with "New" or "Wii" in the title lol They need to go back to naming things "Super" lol

Just wait until Nintendo releases the "New WiiU" :P
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2015, 08:34:23 pm »
Just wait until Nintendo releases the "New WiiU" :P

Nintendo might be dead to me if they even think of considering that lol

tpugmire

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2015, 09:25:49 pm »
Did anyone know that the codes expire 4 years after the release date?  I had no idea. I've been bugging everyone I know for codes and every single one has been expired. That bothers me, since you can still go into stores and buy some of these games still today.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2015, 10:33:03 am »
Did anyone know that the codes expire 4 years after the release date?  I had no idea. I've been bugging everyone I know for codes and every single one has been expired. That bothers me, since you can still go into stores and buy some of these games still today.

Yep, i knew that.

abe

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2015, 07:10:50 pm »
Sooo... we're finally supposed to be able to get our download codes for Flipnote Studio 3D through Club Nintendo, but the site seems to be down right now. :( Is it down for anybody else here? I really wanted to try out the new Flipnote Studio 3D. :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

gf78

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2015, 01:49:43 pm »
Update:  Gotta hand it to Nintendo.  Ordered my poster set around 9PM on February 1st, got them yesterday in the mail.  That's a pretty fast turnaround time!   8)
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

argyle

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2015, 09:13:21 am »
I'm missing 120 coins to be able to order the Animal Crossing cards, so I guess I'll be hitting the stores tonight and hoping for a deal on some games that give lots of coins. :-\ I don't want my coins to go to waste and don't really care for digital content.

Steel Diver for the 3DS, at least at Best Buy was 10 bucks, which gets you 40 points.  Pretty sure that is close to the level of most full priced games.

For anyone still looking for points, a friend of mine picked up Steel Diver from Gamestop yesterday "used" for $2.50. I say "used" because apparently the new games were converted to used since it was still factory sealed. He used all his points & isn't going to earn enough before the cutoff date to get anything else so he gave the code to me, and I can confirm that it does still earn you 40 points.  :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

bobster

« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2015, 09:14:47 am »
I'm missing 120 coins to be able to order the Animal Crossing cards, so I guess I'll be hitting the stores tonight and hoping for a deal on some games that give lots of coins. :-\ I don't want my coins to go to waste and don't really care for digital content.

Steel Diver for the 3DS, at least at Best Buy was 10 bucks, which gets you 40 points.  Pretty sure that is close to the level of most full priced games.

For anyone still looking for points, a friend of mine picked up Steel Diver from Gamestop yesterday "used" for $2.50. I say "used" because apparently the new games were converted to used since it was still factory sealed. He used all his points & isn't going to earn enough before the cutoff date to get anything else so he gave the code to me, and I can confirm that it does still earn you 40 points.  :D
I'll have to grab one of them on my way home today. Thanks for the heads up!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

argyle

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2015, 09:24:01 am »

I'll have to grab one of them on my way home today. Thanks for the heads up!

NP - I'm gonna try to grab one myself at lunch & register it w/ one of my sub-accounts. I'm 80 points away from the new Smash Bros. poster set!  ;)
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

tpugmire

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2015, 04:07:12 pm »
FYI, If you have a family account, each user can claim a Flipnote Studio 3D code. I just got my second one.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

karyann

« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2015, 08:24:36 pm »
At first I wanted the Zelda pouch and Animal Crossing cards, so I ordered the pouch first in case the quantity was super limited. Then I gathered coins to get the puzzle because I thought I'd buy the cards on ebay some day. And I ended up ordering the Majora's Mask bag instead of the cards or the puzzle. I really change my mind too often...haha.

argyle

« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2015, 12:00:36 am »
So I forgot to update here, but I did get a copy of Steel Diver the other day w/ a unused code. Not only that, when I told the guy at GS what I was buying it for, he pulled the point card out of another copy & gave me that one too - registered them both & that put me at exactly 700 points, so I redeemed for the poster set. I'm happy now. :)