Author Topic: NES/SNES boxes on request  (Read 7776 times)

Re: NES/SNES boxes on request
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2015, 04:47:02 pm »
Here are some more SNES ones I made that I thought looked cool, so I wanted to share them.

Wow! Those look amazing!
Hey now!

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 11:58:52 pm »
Let me know when you can do N64. Is there anyway you can include bar-codes for aesthetic purposes? When you have materials I will buy the following:

Ogre Battle 64
Harvest Moon 64
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mega Man 64
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:15:27 am by thecollectors »

silversyx

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2015, 11:17:03 am »
Can you do Turbo Grafx 16 boxes that the jewel cases come in?

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2015, 07:15:12 pm »
Cost/shipping for multiple? Also, have you tried doing an N64 box? I'd also be interested in having the bar code there but fine if you'd like to have a marking somewhere else on the box.

I'm interested in say.. 5-6 boxes. One of them being Top Gear Rally on the N64. Rest are just snes Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid, and Top Gear.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 07:16:46 pm by Seikenfreak »

Warmsignal

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2015, 10:58:17 pm »
So guys, I wanted to bump this again in order to plug our website, since it is somewhat off of the ground now. On the site you can find a pretty decent selection of boxes, but if you don't see something you'd like to have, we will take requests. Generally we prefer to stick NTSC region products, we don't do Famicom or Super Famicom right now. But if it's NTSC there's a good chance we can make it for you. Basically once a game is requested, it becomes added to our catalog. We just don't have pics of the ones we haven't actually made yet. Presently we do NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy/Color/GBA. We are looking to expand into more platforms eventually, like Sega 32x, Sega CD, Genesis, and possibly more later on.

Again, we mark our boxes as repro on the backs, and we do put a lot of care and attention to detail into these. Many hours spent on Photoshop and we literally hand make every single one that someone buys per order. We include cartridge trays and foam blocks inside as well. We ship FREE to anywhere in the USA, no minimum order. As of right now, no international orders are accepted, and Canadian orders have to be negotiated due to crazy shipping costs over the boarders. Basically we would need to get a shipping quote first, and then work something out if you are in Canada and are interested.

So guys if you're curious, head on over to www.boxmygames.com and let me know what you think!