Author Topic: Browsing collection suggestion  (Read 766 times)

Browsing collection suggestion
« on: March 31, 2015, 07:26:11 am »
I found a topic about this 3 years back but I was prompted to create a new topic rather than reply to the old one. So sorry if repost. :)

The suggestion at hand is that when in that yellowie area I've highlighted, where you have the name of the platform.

Couldn't be so that if you click it it will display the whole collection regardless of nation, region, hardware or whatever for that specific platform?
Rather than having to click them back and forth or viewing the "All platforms" which is a bit overwhelming to click through looking for a couple of games.

This is my first post and I have to thank you all for this wonderfull site. :)

silversyx

Re: Browsing collection suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 10:15:14 am »
I would love this too! Especially with Sega Master System games because I can't keep track of what came out in NA and PAL even though they mostly work on both consoles.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 12:15:03 pm »
I'd love this, too. Sometimes I can't recall if I have a digital or physical version of something and would love to just look up the system it's for and find it alphabetically in an all-inclusive list.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 02:50:54 pm »
I'd love this, too. Sometimes I can't recall if I have a digital or physical version of something and would love to just look up the system it's for and find it alphabetically in an all-inclusive list.

This.  Would be very useful.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)