Author Topic: Ratings  (Read 909 times)

gamingpenguin

Ratings
« on: May 14, 2015, 06:08:52 am »
Hello,

I have been adding, and editing games for a while now. And there is something that really bugs me, when people put US ratings for EU games. So I would like to suggest an idea, would it be possible, that if I clicked on a game for EU only the EU ratings will show up? For example if I clicked on 'Xbox 360 EU' it would only come up with the options for the Europe ratings, Such as the PEGI ones? Then people wont be able to add the wrong ratings.

Also side note while I am here, is it possible to add BBFC ratings? I noticed quite a few games have that rating, but the rating isn't there as an option.

Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, I did look :)

matt

Re: Ratings
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 09:41:33 am »
Hello,

I have been adding, and editing games for a while now. And there is something that really bugs me, when people put US ratings for EU games. So I would like to suggest an idea, would it be possible, that if I clicked on a game for EU only the EU ratings will show up? For example if I clicked on 'Xbox 360 EU' it would only come up with the options for the Europe ratings, Such as the PEGI ones? Then people wont be able to add the wrong ratings.

Also side note while I am here, is it possible to add BBFC ratings? I noticed quite a few games have that rating, but the rating isn't there as an option.

Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, I did look :)

Could you list out the BBFC ratings for me? If so I'll get them added asap.

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 10:52:32 am »
Here you have all BBFC ratings http://www.bbfc.co.uk/
which are (for video games only):

U -  Suitable for all
PG -  Parental guidance
12 -  Video release suitable for 12 years and over
15 -  Suitable only for 15 years and over
18 - Suitable only for adults

matt

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 11:28:46 am »
These have been added. Thanks!

gamingpenguin

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 05:57:56 am »
Wow, that was quick work. Many thanks :)