Author Topic: Feature request: Remove all owned games from wishlist  (Read 1202 times)

razorbeamz

Feature request: Remove all owned games from wishlist
« on: June 22, 2015, 10:30:18 am »
I'd really like a feature that with the click of a button can remove all the games on my collection list from my wishlist.
My collection doesn't include my Steam or PSN games, just physical games.

tafk

PRO Supporter

Re: Feature request: Remove all owned games from wishlist
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 12:16:29 pm »
I like this idea and would love to have something that better tells you when your lists overlap.

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 10:02:02 am »
I like this idea and would love to have something that better tells you when your lists overlap.
This and maybe something that checks if you have duplicate listings in your collection.

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 05:35:05 pm »
Why does it need to be a button? How it should be is when you enter something into your collection it will remove it automatically from your wish list, aslo the same thing with sell lists it should automatically remove it from your collection list.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 01:48:12 pm »
Why does it need to be a button? How it should be is when you enter something into your collection it will remove it automatically from your wish list, aslo the same thing with sell lists it should automatically remove it from your collection list.

Folks might not want it to be an automatic thing.  For instance, I might have the disc in my collection but might put the same title in my wishlist because I'm looking for the case and manual for it.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

rayne315

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 02:06:59 pm »

Folks might not want it to be an automatic thing.  For instance, I might have the disc in my collection but might put the same title in my wishlist because I'm looking for the case and manual for it.

If it's already in your collection then it won't do anything if you add it to your wish list. It should only affect what's added afterward. It could also be something that if you have it in your wishlist with certain things checked (In your example only case and manual), Then it will only remove the checkmarks that were added afterward. I.E. if you got the case but no manuel later it would automatically un-check the case but retain the wishlist entry for the manuel. With this method if you do not check anything on the wishlist then it would remove the wishlist entry when you add the game to your collection.

Also the functionality could be a settings check. So it would only affect those that either enable/disable it. (depending on if it force enables/disables it when/If implimented)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:09:32 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully