Author Topic: What Game Do You Think Is Most Deserving of a Sequel?  (Read 6131 times)

Re: What Game Do You Think Is Most Deserving of a Sequel?
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2015, 04:34:32 am »
I'm sure there tons of games far more deserving than this, but Pokemon Snap.  I know it's a quirky little game with no action, it's on rails, and it's just a glorified photography game, but I'm dumbfounded that Nintendo has not created Pokemon Snap 2 yet.  It would've worked on the Wii, and now that the Wii U is out, it has a controller that can be used like an actual camera.  I can't really think of a better game to utilize the pad like this, except for Fatal Frame, which also uses a camera lol  The gamepad is just so perfect for this.  I've heard Miyamoto say that they just couldn't push the gamepad right, which is why the sales were hurt, but could you imagine a full on Pokemon Snap 2 with hundreds of Pokemon in it within the launch window or by the time the PS4 released?  A real good Pokemon game for the Wii U could've pushed units I think.  It can't save the Wii U, but it would've been a nice boost for sure lol

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2015, 11:05:11 pm »
we need an earthworm jim 3

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2015, 12:21:40 am »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2015, 10:16:46 pm »

That isn't Earthworm Jim 3D. Thats a shitty game that killed a fun series.

kashell

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2015, 09:01:39 am »

That isn't Earthworm Jim 3D. Thats a shitty game that killed a fun series.

Sheesh. Even the cover of that game screams "I'm terrible."

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2015, 11:25:35 am »
Never said it was good. Ive never played Earthworm Jim 3D, just knew it was out there. Earthworm 4 would be the next one.

deftommo

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2015, 11:39:26 am »
Final Fantasy Tactics has always deserved a proper sequel. None of that Tactics Advanced crap.

kashell

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2015, 12:32:25 pm »
Final Fantasy Tactics has always deserved a proper sequel. None of that Tactics Advanced crap.

Good gods this is so true. Furry Ivalice is an abomination.