Author Topic: Dark Souls III  (Read 3066 times)

kashell

Re: Dark Souls III
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 11:01:22 am »
Eh, that's an Old Hickory I can use elsewhere. The original Odin Sphere was nothing like I (and a bunch of others) expected so I'm going to be waiting for a while on this one.

Also, why didn't they put one of the characters on the tee shirt? I mean, it would have been too big on me but the potion equation wouldn't have been my first choice.

gf78

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 11:12:08 am »
Eh, that's an Old Hickory I can use elsewhere. The original Odin Sphere was nothing like I (and a bunch of others) expected so I'm going to be waiting for a while on this one.

Also, why didn't they put one of the characters on the tee shirt? I mean, it would have been too big on me but the potion equation wouldn't have been my first choice.

I agree on the shirt.  A nice piece of George Kamitani art would have been sublime.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

kashell

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 11:22:18 am »
This might be old news, but if you simply do a pre-order on Dark Souls III at a store you can still get some goods at normal new release price. I'm most interested in that soundtrack.

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 03:51:26 am »
I hate that this & Odin Sphere Leifthrasir now have the same release date. Will probably mean I end up waiting on DS3.  :-\

I hope they end the series with DS3... else they will be stretching it thin... some misery should remain when the series ends.  :-*

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2016, 09:31:09 am »
Pre ordered the collector's edition yesterday.  Can.  Not.  Wait.