Author Topic: Checklists  (Read 931 times)

Checklists
« on: September 16, 2015, 12:25:16 pm »
Is there a way to export our collection as part of a checklist, so we can see all the games for a system that we DON'T own?  I'd like to be able to make a list of what I'm looking for, instead of constantly having to check if I have it.

Thanks!

Jeff

rancesama

Re: Checklists
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 01:28:42 pm »
You can export your Wishlist data as a csv file in your user settings. If you add all of the games you are looking for to your wishlist and than export it you could use it as a checklist I suppose.

See news, reviews and more at Nintendo Frontier!

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 09:01:25 am »
That's what I do now, but I was hoping to have something that would export an entire "browse" list, with a "in collection" column so I have a full list.  I don't really want to add every game to my wish list.

Thanks!

Jeff

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 09:30:39 am »
It really didn't take too long to do a wishlist for me, just put some tv on as background noise and do 1 system at a time. Can be done in  a few days if you do 1-2 systems a day
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 01:34:15 pm »
That's what I do now, but I was hoping to have something that would export an entire "browse" list, with a "in collection" column so I have a full list.  I don't really want to add every game to my wish list.

Thanks!

Jeff

Totally understandable, but unfortunately there's no way to export all the titles the database currently has.  Someone else was inquiring about getting that information, too, off the site, but I don't think the site is allowing for it at the moment.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas