Author Topic: Nintendo News  (Read 1330 times)

Nintendo News
« on: October 29, 2015, 01:22:53 am »
At the recent investor's meeting, we got a lot of information for upcoming new ideas for Nintendo.  My Nintendo will be the Club Nintendo replacement and will connect accounts and game data using a cloud based data service, so that your account is connected with basically everything, from social apps to game data that'll go between PC, smartphone, and console.  It sounds like this will also see the return of original physical items like with Club Nintendo.

There are unannounced games for this year still and I assume this is what the next direct will be, I'm guessing coming next month.

The first mobile game coming up is called "Miitomo", but no one is really sure what it is.  Sounds like it'll just be like that Tomodachi game, but with more of a social aspect to it.  Not much of anything, but it is the start of the 4 to 5 games planned and will release in March of next year.

http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2015/10/29/nintendo-unveils-first-smartphone-game-live-blog/

Hopefully we'll get the next Direct in a week or two and we'll finally see if the rumored Twilight Princess HD is real.

http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2015/10/29/nintendo-unveils-first-smartphone-game-live-blog/

maximo310

Re: Nintendo News
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 12:48:51 pm »
The new Miitomo game defenitely seemed like the most obivous choice for a smartphone game to me, especially since the whole Mii idea catered to the casual audience of many Wii buyers. Some people seem dissapointed that  big ip's aren't being used; but I think that could change over the next year especially if Miitomo becomes a big hit.

aliensstudios

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 04:42:49 pm »
I'm still waiting on new Smash Bros. updates, for some reason knowing more content is coming to the game makes it slightly less appealing to play for me at the moment. Also any word on Star Fox or Zelda would be great, other than that just looking forward to Xenoblade and a few others.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 04:53:54 pm »
I'm still waiting on new Smash Bros. updates, for some reason knowing more content is coming to the game makes it slightly less appealing to play for me at the moment. Also any word on Star Fox or Zelda would be great, other than that just looking forward to Xenoblade and a few others.

they said there's going to be a Nintendo Direct before the end of the year so I'm guessing we will see the Results of the Smash Ballot then

aliensstudios

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 07:58:56 pm »

they said there's going to be a Nintendo Direct before the end of the year so I'm guessing we will see the Results of the Smash Ballot then
I'm hoping for King K. Rool

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 08:11:17 pm »

Gotta say Issac from Golden Sun

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 09:58:44 pm »

It's mostly likely to be K Rool or Wolf.

aliensstudios

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2015, 12:29:28 am »

Isaac would be nice too, although I don't know how much variety he'd bring to the table.

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2015, 02:22:35 am »
Cloud based acc's would be really nice, but i really just want to see a Nintendo Direct happen soon...i am excited to see upcoming games for next year ....  like Twilight Princess HD for instance. x)..
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:29:06 am by matimo »