Author Topic: Enemy Minds Bundle Stars Giveaway  (Read 894 times)

retroone

rayne315

Re: Enemy Minds Bundle Stars Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 04:29:16 pm »
great require me to create a facebook account (which I will not) just to make sure im only grabbing 1 code so I will not sell said code for... what exactly? a couple of bucks? these are free codes not the sole exclusive way to get this game. I would actually applaud the scalpers for getting mass quantities of these just to sell them for a buck... If anyone here manages to get 2 keys and has no need for the second I will be eternally grateful for it, but I will not sell my soul to the facebook overlords for it.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

davifus

Re: Enemy Minds Bundle Stars Giveaway
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 05:03:27 pm »
great require me to create a facebook account (which I will not) just to make sure im only grabbing 1 code so I will not sell said code for... what exactly? a couple of bucks? these are free codes not the sole exclusive way to get this game. I would actually applaud the scalpers for getting mass quantities of these just to sell them for a buck... If anyone here manages to get 2 keys and has no need for the second I will be eternally grateful for it, but I will not sell my soul to the facebook overlords for it.

I got you. PM'D
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)