Author Topic: Win a life-size Vault Boy statue and a Fallout 4: Pip-Boy Edition‏  (Read 1650 times)

gamingpenguin

I woke up this morning to an Email from Amazon saying I can win a Life-Size Vault Boy statue (5ft 11 inches) and a Fallout 4: Pip-Boy Edition. :)

I am based in the UK so I don't know if this will only be for UK customers, but I thought I would share it here in case anyone wants to have a looks. :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_adday5co_1a1?ie=UTF8&node=8872651031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=13EY9DKAYJ5SVMMX6ANM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=777751027&pf_rd_i=8750316031

soera

Re: Win a life-size Vault Boy statue and a Fallout 4: Pip-Boy Edition‏
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 12:44:40 am »
If you scroll down it says for UK people only.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 02:04:07 am »
I just want the vault boy. Already have the pipboy. Damn being American.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gamingpenguin

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 05:46:40 am »
If you scroll down it says for UK people only.

Oh yeah, I think I missed that, Sorry about that :). It did ask me what country I was from, so I didn't know if it was asking because other countries could win or just asking which country in the UK I was in. Must have been asking which country in the UK. :)

I just want the vault boy. Already have the pipboy. Damn being American.

The vault boy would be awesome lol, it's the only reason I entered. I highly doubt there is any chance of winning but would be pretty cool, although I don't have anywhere to put it lol :P. I am sure most of the people on this site are American? that's what I seen anyway, so I don't even know if this will be of any use to anyone :).

soera

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 10:45:59 am »
When you win, you can hook up one of the Americans here with it! :P

gamingpenguin

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 04:43:11 pm »
When you win, you can hook up one of the Americans here with it! :P

Lol as temping as that is, I think I will just send you a picture instead. I can even sign it :P. Although I did post this here because I don't think I will win, so would be nice to see a collector win it :P