Author Topic: No tiddies for you  (Read 3627 times)

gf78

Re: No tiddies for you
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2015, 10:28:47 am »
I think the point we are missing here is that doafan (the doa obviously stands for Dead or Alive) is upset that the game isn't getting localized and that the perception is because Americans (in general) are a bunch of uptight pussies that while just fine with exposing to children to visual forms of violence just can't stand for these children to see boobies.

This is further compounded by the fact that everyone in this country (and this affects Mexico and Canada also because the games are localized as NTSC as well) is offended by everything and loudmouth people bitch about everything on the internet.  See my earlier post about how I feel about it.  Just my two cents.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:37:07 am by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

doafan

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 12:09:14 pm »
I think the point we are missing here is that doafan (the doa obviously stands for Dead or Alive) is upset that the game isn't getting localized and that the perception is because Americans (in general) are a bunch of uptight pussies that while just fine with exposing to children to visual forms of violence just can't stand for these children to see boobies.

Upset is not the right word to be used here, am kinda worried of this kind of situations and am not talking exclusively about the DOA franchise cause at the worst situation I can import the game and see how to make it work in my country, my inquiry if am able to say it this way is that if the censorship started with a bunch a people that doesn't have anything better to do with their lives (and no am not talking about all Americans in general because we do have a lot of uptight pussies here in Mexico too) caused this non release outside Japan what will be next ?, blood, fighting, killing, plot censorship ?

This is further compounded by the fact that everyone in this country (and this affects Mexico and Canada also because the games are localized as NTSC as well) is offended by everything and loudmouth people bitch about everything on the internet

You took the words of out my mouth man.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

gf78

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 12:26:21 pm »

Upset is not the right word to be used here, am kinda worried of this kind of situations and am not talking exclusively about the DOA franchise cause at the worst situation I can import the game and see how to make it work in my country, my inquiry if am able to say it this way is that if the censorship started with a bunch a people that doesn't have anything better to do with their lives (and no am not talking about all Americans in general because we do have a lot of uptight pussies here in Mexico too) caused this non release outside Japan what will be next ?, blood, fighting, killing, plot censorship ?

This is further compounded by the fact that everyone in this country (and this affects Mexico and Canada also because the games are localized as NTSC as well) is offended by everything and loudmouth people bitch about everything on the internet

You took the words of out my mouth man.

You shouldn't have any issues making it work.  I believe all PS4 games are region-free, meaning they will work in any PS4 in any country.

As for them censoring blood, fighting, killing, etc?  That won't happen.  If nothing else, Americans love some blood & guts.  Just no titties.  Think about the children!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

rayne315

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2015, 01:29:14 pm »

This is further compounded by the fact that everyone in this country (and this affects Mexico and Canada also because the games are localized as NTSC as well) is offended by everything and loudmouth people bitch about everything on the internet.  See my earlier post about how I feel about it.  Just my two cents.

they really should implement something for these sort of games where the actual fan base wants something that the censor will not let through. IE 2 different copies for sale. the censored for sale to the general public and an un-censored even if only available from their website sales area.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2015, 02:40:41 pm »
I prefer my females just to be alive. Not dead or alive.

I agree with other posters - only reason this game is not coming to USA is because the market is too weak for it.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01