Author Topic: Gf78's goodies for sale!  (Read 25106 times)

aliensstudios

Re: Original PlayStation games for sale!!!!
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2016, 09:18:11 pm »
How much do you want for MediEvil 1 and 2?

$50 shipped for both.
Sent you a pm for MediEvil 1 and 2.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

desocietas

« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2016, 09:26:11 pm »
If Legend of Dragoon doesn't go through for someone else, I'd be happy to get it.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2016, 09:28:35 pm »
If Legend of Dragoon doesn't go through for someone else, I'd be happy to get it.

I have a few nibbles. I'll let you know and thank you!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: Super Mario All-Stars Wii Collector's Edition New/Sealed for sale!
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2016, 09:47:42 pm »
Well son of a bitch, hell of a time for my bank account to be down and working all day
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

shepard11

« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2016, 10:50:41 pm »
Is that Bushido Blade?

gf78

« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2016, 11:27:36 pm »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

gf78

Final Fantasy games for sale
« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2016, 01:32:20 pm »
I've been bouncing around an idea for a bit and I'm kinda torn on it.  There is a bundle of comics that I want on eBay.  They are going to cost me about $180 shipped.  I have the following black label, all original, nearly mint condition and complete games I may part with.  Every single one is beautiful.  A few have minor shelf wear to the jewel cases.  A disc here & there may have an itty-bitty insignificant scratch.  One or two manuals may have the teeniest of flaws that you wouldn't notice unless you looked for it under bright light.  Of course, all are PlayStation 1 games in NTSC US format.  Sorry for the poor image quality.  Here they are:

Final Fantasy Origins (Final Fantasy I and II)
Final Fantasy Chronicles (Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger)
Final Fantasy Anthology (Final Fantasy V and VI)
Final Fantasy VII 1st print, misprint edition (there is one letter in a paragraph on the back cover out of place)
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics

I would be willing to part with them as a set.  The price equals out to $25 each, less if you figure it's going to cost me a minimum of $15 to ship them to you.  I know...I know...I need a pic to "prove" they are mine and that I actually have them.  Until I can get them all from my nephew's house where I have them safely stored, trust in my reputation and my feedback from other members here that I mean what I say.

In addition, I have the following other Final Fantasy titles that I would be willing to sell individually.  The PS2 games may and probably have light scratches that do not affect play (I was not the original owner of these).  All of the games will have some light, typical shelf wear (basically dust scratches on the outer plastic from sliding them in and out of a shelf next to each other).

Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus for PS2
Final Fantasy X for PS2
Final Fantasy X-2 for PS2
Final Fantasy XI Online for PS2 (game, manual and outer sleeve)
Final Fantasy XI Online the Vana'diel Collection for PS2
Final Fantasy XII for PS2
Final Fantasy XIII for PS3
Final Fantasy XIII-2 for PS3
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII for PS3
Final Fantasy XIV for PC (original version...more just a collector's item for a complete set)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for Gameboy Advance (fantastic condition, complete with barely any shelf wear - stored in a plastic protector)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for Gamecube

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:  The Crystal Bearers for Wii
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children movie UMD for PSP
Final Fantasy the Spirits Within movie UMD for PSP
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 11:16:17 pm by gf78 »

desocietas

Re: Final Fantasy games for sale
« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2016, 01:44:38 pm »
Dibs on Tactics Advance! Crystal Chronicles is also very tempting...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 01:54:17 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #158 on: April 04, 2016, 02:03:48 pm »
I also have Final Fantasy Type-0 for the PS4 complete & like-new if anyone is interested.  Code for the FFXV demo has been used, but a new demo is available now so it's a moot point really. 

desocietas

« Reply #159 on: April 04, 2016, 02:08:33 pm »
I also have Final Fantasy Type-0 for the PS4 complete & like-new if anyone is interested.  Code for the FFXV demo has been used, but a new demo is available now so it's a moot point really.

Aw, but the new demo is so different from Duscae! But yeah, even if it did work, the codes expired recently  :'(
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2016, 02:16:22 pm »

Aw, but the new demo is so different from Duscae! But yeah, even if it did work, the codes expired recently  :'(

LOL...didn't even think about the expiration date.  How strange is that?  That a non-tangible, downloadable piece of computer code made of 0's and 1's expires?   :o

desocietas

« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2016, 02:28:10 pm »
LOL...didn't even think about the expiration date.  How strange is that?  That a non-tangible, downloadable piece of computer code made of 0's and 1's expires?   :o

Yeah, I hate it. I pay all that money for collector's editions, and I hate when they include exclusive DLC. I'm not the sort to play games at launch, so I hate the idea of DLC or other codes expiring.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2016, 02:39:29 pm »

Yeah, I hate it. I pay all that money for collector's editions, and I hate when they include exclusive DLC. I'm not the sort to play games at launch, so I hate the idea of DLC or other codes expiring.

It's becoming an all-too-real problem that grows by the day.  I've learned to live with the fact that the disc-based game you buy on day one will not be the same game you play a month or a year later.  We live in the world of patches and DLC.  I just dread the future when console "X" and it's games are no longer supporting the patches.  In many instances, you will be stuck with a janky or flat-out broken game when the updates are no longer available. 

With the PC and it's games, it never was a major concern for me.  The PC environment is so open, that many sites host the update files, years and decades after the games have ceased being sold or even played.  I know that if I want to play Quake with the updated, after-release OpenGL graphics, I can find those files I need with a quick google search and I'm off & running. 

Unless Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo come up with a similar system or at least allow the update files to be distributed through a standard PC and copied via MicroSD or some other method, a vast majority of the games today will become expensive coasters.  At the very best, entire sections of content will be unavailable as they were only released as DLC.  If you are lucky, you can fall into the publisher's trap and re-buy "complete" or "Game of the Year" versions of games you already own so you will have that content on a physical disc.

gf78

Re: Bayonetta 2 for sale!
« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2016, 07:08:03 am »
Bayonetta 2 is SOLD!

rryan60462

« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2016, 11:03:08 pm »
I shall except your offer of $60 for the mentioned games haha. Would you like me to messge you with my details i assume? First time connecting on here with someone.