Author Topic: Gf78's goodies for sale!  (Read 25151 times)

kashell

Re: 21 Game Bundle for sale! Fantastic deal!
« Reply #240 on: May 09, 2016, 10:24:42 am »
As an added bonus/incentive, If someone wants to take me up on this deal, I will include three more complete PS2 games free of charge!  No sports games either!  I'm pretty sure I have the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for PS2 and if I can find it, it will be one of the three free games (I'm pretty sure I can find it!)

You siren! Which three games are you thinking about?

gf78

Re: PSP 1000, PSP Go, Nintendo DS Lite, Game Boy, Game Boy Color & More
« Reply #241 on: May 09, 2016, 10:29:46 am »
Alright, systems officially for sale and at a new lower price! See pics and descriptions above!

PSP Go:  $55 shipped Now $50 shipped with Sony-brand carrying case!
Original Game Boy:  $50 shipped includes Tetris  Now $40 shipped!
DSi:  $35 shipped  Now $30 shipped with a free game!
DS:  $35 shipped  Now $30 shipped with a free game!
Game Boy Color:  $25 shipped  Now $22 shipped!
Game Boy Advance:  $25 shipped  Now $22 shipped!

Help this grizzled veteran of the console wars out!  All proceeds will go to making my wife and kids happy!  I've been told I have too much Star Wars and gaming stuff now (and I gotta agree...for the moment!)  In any event, my kids are really wanting to go the St. Louis Zoo which for me would be cheap, but you know the ladies:  Gotta get drinks, food, souvenirs, blah, blah, blah, etc.  So your generous help in purchasing these games will not only make me happy, but they will make my wife and girls happy.  And a happy wife means I will probably get a little extra nookie! 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

Re: 21 Game Bundle for sale! Fantastic deal!
« Reply #242 on: May 09, 2016, 10:35:51 am »
As an added bonus/incentive, If someone wants to take me up on this deal, I will include three more complete PS2 games free of charge!  No sports games either!  I'm pretty sure I have the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for PS2 and if I can find it, it will be one of the three free games (I'm pretty sure I can find it!)

You siren! Which three games are you thinking about?

Well, I know I have the Street Fighter Anniversary edition.  I have The Getaway 1 & Black Monday (2), Dark Cloud (GH disc in a black label box), Everquest Online Adventures, Guitar Hero 1, 2, 3, Aerosmith & Metallica, Jet X20, Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, Return of the King, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat Deception......
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

gf78

Re: Gf78's goodies for sale!
« Reply #243 on: May 09, 2016, 12:12:10 pm »
Thank you to the mod who put this thread together!  Makes it much easier!

desocietas

« Reply #244 on: May 09, 2016, 12:42:14 pm »
Haha, I got confused because I thought maybe you still had Legend of Dragon and the DQ Monsters games... alas   :'(
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #245 on: May 09, 2016, 12:42:51 pm »
Haha, I got confused because I thought maybe you still had Legend of Dragon and the DQ Monsters games... alas   :'(

LOL...I was confused at first because I saw things mixed in too. 

shepard11

« Reply #246 on: May 09, 2016, 01:39:55 pm »
gf78 old buddy I think ya might have a problem when they have to mod your post into a super post. Just saying.

desocietas

« Reply #247 on: May 09, 2016, 01:42:13 pm »
gf78 old buddy I think ya might have a problem when they have to mod your post into a super post. Just saying.

Ah, I'm not too concerned about it - a lot of happy customers, and I think he's finally starting to run out of things to sell  ::)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

shepard11

« Reply #248 on: May 09, 2016, 01:47:14 pm »

Ah, I'm not too concerned about it - a lot of happy customers, and I think he's finally starting to run out of things to sell  ::)

I know and part of me going to be sad. It's been a fun adventure for myself. I can't complain about the dozen or so titles I have gotten off of him. Guess I'll have to go back to spending money on amazon or the local haunts.

gf78

« Reply #249 on: May 09, 2016, 01:56:07 pm »

I know and part of me going to be sad. It's been a fun adventure for myself. I can't complain about the dozen or so titles I have gotten off of him. Guess I'll have to go back to spending money on amazon or the local haunts.

Yes, my list of items for sale is about done.  Maybe an odd or end here & there.  You are always welcome to buy one or all of my handhelds I have for sale.  The PSP Go is especially gorgeous as is the DS Lite.  Fantastic looking systems that any collector would be proud of.  The others aren't slouches either and how often do you see an original "fat" Game Boy Tetris bundle in a nearly like-new box?   ;)

gf78

« Reply #250 on: May 09, 2016, 01:57:12 pm »

Thanks de!  It's been fun and it makes me happy that the people I sell to here are fellow collector's who are going to prize their items as much as I have.

shepard11

« Reply #251 on: May 09, 2016, 02:07:31 pm »

Yes, my list of items for sale is about done.  Maybe an odd or end here & there.  You are always welcome to buy one or all of my handhelds I have for sale.  The PSP Go is especially gorgeous as is the DS Lite.  Fantastic looking systems that any collector would be proud of.  The others aren't slouches either and how often do you see an original "fat" Game Boy Tetris bundle in a nearly like-new box?   ;)

Very true on the gameboy but like I said I still have mine nice and complete from when I was a kid. Who knew growing up poor would make me take care of stuff for the long haul. And the PSP Go interests me but I just picked up the Vita 2 weeks ago and I think that's all the handhelds I need in my life (unless I found something neat super cheap in the near future).

desocietas

« Reply #252 on: May 09, 2016, 02:12:02 pm »

Very true on the gameboy but like I said I still have mine nice and complete from when I was a kid. Who knew growing up poor would make me take care of stuff for the long haul. And the PSP Go interests me but I just picked up the Vita 2 weeks ago and I think that's all the handhelds I need in my life (unless I found something neat super cheap in the near future).

The PSP Go is tempting but I'm also a physical-only gamer if I can manage it (but the collector in me is definitely curious about having it in the collection).

But I know what you mean, shepard11! I didn't grow up with much and had lots of hand-me-downs, so I liked keeping all the boxes and papers and such for the few nice things I did get :)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #253 on: May 09, 2016, 02:23:02 pm »
The PSP Go is tempting but I'm also a physical-only gamer if I can manage it (but the collector in me is definitely curious about having it in the collection).

But I know what you mean, shepard11! I didn't grow up with much and had lots of hand-me-downs, so I liked keeping all the boxes and papers and such for the few nice things I did get :)

I know exactly what you mean by wanting physical items as that is pretty much the only way I buy games.  The only digital titles I "own" are freebies or an odd game or two that were on sale for $1.99 or less.  The PSP Go is just an awesome handheld, the way it slides open with "hidden" controls in it. 

gf78

« Reply #254 on: May 09, 2016, 07:19:50 pm »
Since Desocietas and Shepard are sad because I'm running out of stuff to sell, I have another batch up for your discerning tastes!  Ask questions on specifics, but if it's a PS3 game it is complete with light shelf wear and maybe an itty bitty scratch on the disc. All games play great. Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 is still sealed.