Author Topic: HELP! Where can I find HD scans of this game box!?  (Read 885 times)

gf78

HELP! Where can I find HD scans of this game box!?
« on: February 15, 2016, 11:42:28 am »
I've recently purchased the cartridge for Star Wars Episode I - Obi-Wan's Adventures for the Game Boy Color.  No matter where I look, I cannot find a high-quality scan of the front and rear art.  I've tried all the usual suspects like thecoverproject.org, etc. 

I would really like to print out an insert for one of those hard DS-style cases as I hate having an empty cart laying around like that.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

desocietas

Re: HELP! Where can I find HD scans of this game box!?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 11:47:34 am »
I've recently purchased the cartridge for Star Wars Episode I - Obi-Wan's Adventures for the Game Boy Color.  No matter where I look, I cannot find a high-quality scan of the front and rear art.  I've tried all the usual suspects like thecoverproject.org, etc. 

I would really like to print out an insert for one of those hard DS-style cases as I hate having an empty cart laying around like that.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hmm... does theflea have a copy that he could scan for you?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 11:58:49 am »

Hmm... does theflea have a copy that he could scan for you?

He has the game, but I'm not sure about the box.  I'll PM him!  Thanks.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 08:22:52 pm by badATchaos »

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 10:33:31 pm »

biggest i could find. -even if they are shit.

gf78

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 06:27:31 am »
Thank you everyone!   ;D