Author Topic: Haunting Ground manual?  (Read 1891 times)

Haunting Ground manual?
« on: February 24, 2016, 06:59:50 am »
So I have a copy of Haunting Ground as well as the box, but wherever I look I can't seem to find a manual. The only one I found was being sold for $40-50 and that's how much the game itself is worth so I thought it was a bit of a rip-off. I'm willing to pay but not that much. Are there any websites or places you know that I can go to to acquire said manual?

Re: Haunting Ground manual?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 08:49:14 am »
I'm pretty sure Haunting Ground is worth significantly more than $40... by like double.

kashell

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 09:36:14 am »
The last time I checked, Haunting Ground was going for about 80 dollars on amazon and eBay. I also saw a copy going for that much at a store.

I'm glad I got the PAL version; I only dropped 30 dollars for it.

doafan

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 12:14:39 pm »
Saw one at Mercado Libre a couple of weeks ago but I wasn't sure if it was original because the price was less than 20 bucks, was about to purchase it cause is becoming quite expensive and had the idea to sell it at a higher price but somebody else won me the sell anyway my best advice is that you purchase the manual if the price is below the 50 dollars, it will become more expensive later, trust me  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 08:42:30 pm »
You can download one at www.replacementdocs.com.  At the top left corner 'Main Menu' click on "Download Manuals".  Under "Platforms", click on "Playstation 2".  The first alphabetical listing of PS2 games appears.  Go underneath this box and put "12" on the "go to page" number.  You'll see 'Haunting Ground' listed above.  Download and Print it if this helps 'til you can find a manual. 

Warmsignal

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 11:46:35 pm »
I managed to find this game twice, and neither time did it have the manual. Seems people largely misread "Haunting Ground" for "Sharmin Ultra Soft".