Author Topic: March 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 21792 times)

Re: March 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2016, 03:03:57 pm »
I just got a boxed copy of Dune 2000 (PC) for $1 at an overstock / outlet store here called Yard Sale USA.  I always loved Command and Conquer, so it was a nice cheap find.

« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2016, 03:45:04 pm »
Turn and Burn No Fly Zone, NFL 2K, a grey NES Zapper, and Castlevania IV.

Warmsignal

« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2016, 05:49:56 pm »

Wanted this one for a while. According to PlayStationCollecting, it's amongst some of the rarest PS1 games.... boy. Can't say that I've ever seen it in the wild, or anywhere in person, that's why I had to finally just buy it online.

rryan60462

« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2016, 06:09:24 pm »
Had a pretty good day today roaming around downers grove, hitting up trade places. That copy of resident evil 2 is like almost perfect case wise and it has all original inserts included, only paid $20. And the resident evil 4 black label for gamecube same thing, only paid $10. Also not that its a big deal at all, but that copy of Pryzm has the comic book originally included in mint condition.

upload image online

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2016, 07:14:35 pm »
Dreamcast, with 2 controllers and Tony hawk pro skater. :D
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2016, 07:29:28 pm »
DS
Big Brain Academy
Ridge Racer 3DS

3DS
Hyrule Warriors Legends

Wii U
Snoopy's Grand Adventure

EDIT: Got Ducktales for the NES the day after posting this
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 12:57:21 pm by redblaze57 »

abe

« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2016, 06:59:38 pm »
Picked up something I've been meaning to get for a while now, Tales of Graces f (PS3). Found a copy locally for a decent enough price and in good condition. Probably going to start playing it soon. The box art for Tales of games sure are nice. :D
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

shfan

« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2016, 08:50:14 pm »
Picked up a copy of Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia for a few pence. Nice.

telly

« Reply #173 on: March 27, 2016, 05:47:11 pm »
Picked up something I've been meaning to get for a while now, Tales of Graces f (PS3). Found a copy locally for a decent enough price and in good condition. Probably going to start playing it soon. The box art for Tales of games sure are nice. :D

You could make a whole topic on how great the boxart for Tales games are! My personal favorite is Symphonia on the GameCube. :)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

abe

« Reply #174 on: March 27, 2016, 06:52:30 pm »

You could make a whole topic on how great the boxart for Tales games are! My personal favorite is Symphonia on the GameCube. :)

Can't get enough of her lovely art! My favorites are the ones that look like they're hand drawn, like these ones:

telly

« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2016, 08:17:56 pm »

Can't get enough of her lovely art! My favorites are the ones that look like they're hand drawn, like these ones:

Mhm! The Tales of Symphonia Box art on PS2 is another favorite of mine, and it looks kinda like those ones :)

Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

abe

« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2016, 08:37:25 pm »

Mhm! The Tales of Symphonia Box art on PS2 is another favorite of mine, and it looks kinda like those ones :)

Mmmmm yes. Suddenly I have the urge to buy a Tales art book. :o Must resist urge to spend money! :'(

This one looks soooo nice. Amazon Japan ships worldwide now too (for stuff fulfilled and sold by Amazon.co.jp), making it even more tempting. :D

desocietas

« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2016, 09:38:41 pm »
That reminds me, I found a second copy of The Art of Tales of Symphonia ( http://vgcollect.com/item/44706 ) in case anyone's interested in it...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2016, 11:12:52 pm »
That reminds me, I found a second copy of The Art of Tales of Symphonia ( http://vgcollect.com/item/44706 ) in case anyone's interested in it...

How much? :)

desocietas

« Reply #179 on: March 27, 2016, 11:40:52 pm »

How much? :)

I was thinking $5 (shipping included) if that works for you!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas