Author Topic: What does your collection specalise in?  (Read 8193 times)

Re: What does your collection specalise in?
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2016, 10:37:04 pm »
As far as systems go, I specialize in PS2 games, but that's mostly due to price and availability. Genre wise, I tend to specialize in racing and FPS, but I'm trying to branch out from that.

anagar

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2016, 11:11:23 pm »
Anything I see that I don't have.
PSN,Wii U/NID:ANA_GAR XBL:ANAGARXB 3DS/FC:4441-9981-8329

aliensstudios

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2016, 11:55:22 pm »
I used to do that, ended up with a lot of Madden games I couldn't give two craps about.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2016, 09:35:26 am »

That used to be me.  Then I ran out of room and ended up with a bunch of Atari, Odyssey2, and Intellivision  stuff that just took up space and I never played. 

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2016, 12:43:31 pm »

That used to be me.  Then I ran out of room and ended up with a bunch of Atari, Odyssey2, and Intellivision  stuff that just took up space and I never played.

Me too. I also collect comics, metal CDs, and movies of all formats. So I was really running out of room. I had to get rid of some of the consoles and games I never played like my Atari 2600, Sega CD, and TurboGrafx-16.

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2016, 05:56:32 pm »
SNES/SFC games!  8)

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2016, 01:27:17 am »
My main focus was Sega Saturn (mostly imports), but then I got into the Wonderswan.

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2016, 03:19:38 am »
J-RPGs.

Seen as my collection is based around games I actually like; it's inevitable that it's dominated by my favorite genre.

shepard11

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2016, 10:51:38 pm »
What does my collection specialize in?

Apparently I have a large collection of Dreamcast and Xbone 360 Games. Considering I love both of those systems not really surprised. Right now I'm trying to recollected all the stuff I had when I was younger and I had a ton of games. 

adjoha872

« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2016, 12:15:38 am »
What does my collection specialize in?

Apparently I have a large collection of Dreamcast and Xbone 360 Games. Considering I love both of those systems not really surprised. Right now I'm trying to recollected all the stuff I had when I was younger and I had a ton of games.

I am in a similiar quest. I would like to own every game i have ever (previously) owned/borrowed etc. It will mainly be NES, SNES and Genesis games.

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2016, 07:09:06 am »
For me it's Atari specifically, if that wasn't apparent, and pre-crash systems in general. It's also heavy on arcade ports from the late 70's to mid 80's as most of the games I have for NES and forward are various arcade ports. My small NES library is heavy on arcade ports and they are all excellent IMO. Same goes for Genesis, SNES, and famicom