Author Topic: Hyrule Warriors  (Read 5451 times)

Re: Hyrule Warriors
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2015, 04:31:07 pm »
This GameXplain video gives a more in depth look into things that I hadn't noticed before.  Now you can switch characters on the fly ingame.  No more obnoxiously having to race over to help a character about to die on the other side of the map.  Game could also be a more stripped down experience for obvious reasons such as not having all the characters and maybe no amiibo support if the box art shown is final, of which it is still a standard 3DS box and not a "Only on New 3DS" box like Xenoblade Chronicles.  Kinda weird since it is a taxing game on the Wii U and Xenoblade just barely managed to run right as a stripped down Wii title, but we'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjieFmgVPY

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2016, 05:27:29 pm »
The Nintendo Direct today announced that not only will we be getting the new characters from Legends on Wii U, but that there is a new character coming (Bird girl from Wind Waker) and there will be 4 all new DLC packs in a dedicated season pass, so I assume that means even more characters.  SO MUCH TO DO IN THIS GAME!

*EDIT*
Okay, apparently the season pass might be only for Legends.  If that brings more new characters, I don't know if they will be left to the 3DS only.  I hope not.  Was kinda wanting that new season pass to be on Wii U since I'm not really going to play the 3DS version much.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 05:54:33 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2016, 06:13:39 am »
Apparently the Wii U version is getting new content too.  Not all of it, specifically nothing My Fairy or Adventure Map related, but the Wii U will get 4 new characters and 2 new weapons that are for Linkle and Toon Link.  I don't think this counts Medli as I think she's supposed to be free, so on top of the 5 characters you get for buying the game and transfering, there's 5 more coming as DLC. 

It's kinda cool that the DLC for Legends is mostly based off handheld versions of Zelda.

http://nintendoinquirer.com/blog/2016/03/18/hyrule-warriors-dlc-plans-detailed/