Author Topic: Final Fantasy Uncovered  (Read 4897 times)

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

Re: Final Fantasy Uncovered
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2016, 04:35:19 pm »
I'm really tempted to get that FFXV CE but I usually only spend that kind of money on a game that I'm already sure I like--a franchise that has already established itself. Don't get me wrong, I've been waiting for FFXV since it was first announced back when I was about 13 years old and MySpace was a thing and the game looks amazing but we still don't know what it'll be like. A memorable game or a play and forget game. You know what I mean?

Have you tried the two demos yet?
Yeah and I enjoyed them. The game plays like a dream. It's the first FF game to ever catch my attention and hold it.

Badges

desocietas

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2016, 07:55:54 pm »
I'm really tempted to get that FFXV CE but I usually only spend that kind of money on a game that I'm already sure I like--a franchise that has already established itself. Don't get me wrong, I've been waiting for FFXV since it was first announced back when I was about 13 years old and MySpace was a thing and the game looks amazing but we still don't know what it'll be like. A memorable game or a play and forget game. You know what I mean?

Have you tried the two demos yet?
Yeah and I enjoyed them. The game plays like a dream. It's the first FF game to ever catch my attention and hold it.

Ah, ok, good. I know folks can feel strongly about gameplay, and I had a friends who were very skeptical of XV, but when they tried the demos, they enjoyed them enough to reconsider.

It wasn't a question for my household about whether or not to get the UCE. For the fan that my bf is, though, that means we're also getting the Deluxe edition -__-
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2016, 12:27:30 pm »
Didn't want to make a new thread about this, but Nova Crystallis has some info on how the additional 10,000 Ultimate Collector's Editions are going to be handled:

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/05/more-details-on-availability-of-final-fantasy-xv-ultimate-collectors-edition/

Personally, I'm glad that a company is finally using a waiting list in the way that most of us assume it would work.

Amazon's waiting list is a joke - it's maybe notified me once, and that was like a day after the item came back in stock.  All the other times, I just had to hope that I found out about new stock through Twitter.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2016, 04:45:10 pm »
Didn't want to make a new thread about this, but Nova Crystallis has some info on how the additional 10,000 Ultimate Collector's Editions are going to be handled:

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/05/more-details-on-availability-of-final-fantasy-xv-ultimate-collectors-edition/

Personally, I'm glad that a company is finally using a waiting list in the way that most of us assume it would work.

Amazon's waiting list is a joke - it's maybe notified me once, and that was like a day after the item came back in stock.  All the other times, I just had to hope that I found out about new stock through Twitter.

Thank god.
I have been checking the website everyday since the pre-order open and the news of more units.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

davifus

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2016, 04:15:41 pm »
I registered for the waitlist when it sold out and did it again after reading the article.... May 31st and I never received an email...  :'(

desocietas

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2016, 04:43:27 pm »
I registered for the waitlist when it sold out and did it again after reading the article.... May 31st and I never received an email...  :'(

Did you sign up for the waitlist the same night it was up for preorder? I imagine they went in order and there was some sort of "priority waiting list."

According to Reddit, some people were able to get an order in last week, so if you haven't gotten an email yet, you might be out of luck.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2016, 10:31:01 am »

Did you sign up for the waitlist the same night it was up for preorder? I imagine they went in order and there was some sort of "priority waiting list."

According to Reddit, some people were able to get an order in last week, so if you haven't gotten an email yet, you might be out of luck.

Yeah,  I did.

Nòooioioioooiooòoiooiiiiiooooooooooo

PlayerC90

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2016, 05:18:32 am »
http://www.finalfantasyunion.com/news/3248/a-kings-tale-final-fantasy-xv-not-currently-included-in-ultimate-collectors-editions/

This is messed up. I preordered the UCE which isn't available anywhere else and so I can't get A King's Tale? Ffs.

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2016, 05:23:01 am »
Well they had to screw up something with this pile of FFXV projects they are doing.