Author Topic: God is a lobster.  (Read 1270 times)

God is a lobster.
« on: September 12, 2017, 08:03:31 pm »
When oceans turn brown, and land becomes washed away, fish will laugh, humans will cry. 

Your dreams are manipulated and are portals to the truth. Every hour slept was an hour awake. Every hour awake you were sleeping.  This is a dream....   

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 08:29:26 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

maximo310

Re: God is a lobster.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 09:40:08 pm »
Not asleep; 2/10

Agozer

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 06:00:33 am »
I... that makes a surprising amount of sense.

11/10 Would lobster again.

doafan

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 12:49:53 pm »
When oceans turn brown, and land becomes washed away, fish will laugh, humans will cry. 

Your dreams are manipulated and are portals to the truth. Every hour slept was an hour awake. Every hour awake you were sleeping.  This is a dream....

Dude get some sleep or at least share something of that stuff that you were smoking when you created this thread  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

telly

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 12:56:19 pm »
What confuses me is where does the lobster come in? That's false advertising!  >:(
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 04:20:08 pm »

God is of the sea true but not the part about God being a lobster, more like dragon, and I am not taking about satan no. Satan is a goat that looks silly and walks upright. In fact it says in the bible that life itself is a dream so he is also making a lot of biblical sense here. at least I remember part of the bible saying that the only time we are awake is when we are dead and in the afterlife.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 04:22:34 pm by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 07:23:59 pm »