Author Topic: What is your dream game?  (Read 1921 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: What is your dream game?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2016, 01:46:37 pm »
DuckTales 2 for NES. I settled for the Game Boy version because the NES version is ridiculously expensive. But it's just not the same.

I used to have it when I was kid. But my brother sold my entire NES collection when I was in the Air Force (such an incredible collection the first time around, too). Now I'll never get it back at the prices people want for it.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2016, 02:36:11 pm »
What's great about disc-based games, is that you can get a beat-up copy of an expensive game for way less, then just get it resurfaced.  I did that with Mega Man Legends 2.

But with cartridge games (like my pick of DuckTales 2 on NES), that's a no-go, unfortunately.

stealthrush

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2016, 10:50:04 pm »
Big Thanks Super Keirin ~Dream With Keirin 50 Years~

Big Thanks Super Keirin ~Dream With Keirin 50 Years~ is a Japan-exclusive video game for the Sega Saturn, which was released in 1998. As the title says, it was made purposely to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Keirin. The game was only available as a free giveaway in limited numbers at the 50th anniversary event of the sport in Japan. It is one of the most rare Sega Saturn games, far more rare than the likes of Radiant Silvergun or Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru.