Author Topic: Need Manuals  (Read 1255 times)

Need Manuals
« on: April 22, 2016, 05:08:10 am »
Hello everyone. I'm pretty new around here but I was hoping to find the manuals or preferably the whole case for the following games at a fair price.

Tomba (NA)
Tomba 2: The Evil Swine Returns (NA)
Threads of Fate (NA)

It's no biggie but I'm just looking to complete these games for sentimental reasons more than anything.

Re: Need Manuals
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 07:13:33 am »
lol.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 11:27:22 am »
Welcome to the site, and best of luck! Thankfully, Threads of Fate is still reasonably priced these days. Tomba, however... But you never know! :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 12:58:13 pm »
Hello everyone. I'm pretty new around here but I was hoping to find the manuals or preferably the whole case for the following games at a fair price.

Tomba (NA)
Tomba 2: The Evil Swine Returns (NA)
Threads of Fate (NA)

It's no biggie but I'm just looking to complete these games for sentimental reasons more than anything.
You should also try NintendoAge, those guys usually have everything.

Badges

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 06:44:43 pm »
Well like I said I just really need the manuals since I own the games. Or even would settle for decent repros but have yet to find sites that offer repro ps1 manuals yet ya know?

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 06:48:40 pm »
Well like I said I just really need the manuals since I own the games. Or even would settle for decent repros but have yet to find sites that offer repro ps1 manuals yet ya know?

Hm, well, Tomba 1 at least offers some scans of the manual in case you ever want to print it up yourself.  The other two games came up as well when I searched for them.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 06:51:06 pm »

Hm, well, Tomba 1 at least offers some scans of the manual in case you ever want to print it up yourself.  The other two games came up as well when I searched for them.

I think I found them once too it may sound dumb but I have no clue how to print them correctly.

Not sure if it's not allowable to ask but if anyone could help me printing them please PM me.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 06:31:43 pm by parasiteadam »