Author Topic: Why do game stores put stickers on labels?  (Read 2335 times)

telly

Re: Why do game stores put stickers on labels?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 10:19:04 am »
I hated the stickers and crap that get's put on rental games from movie rental stores and the like. Those seem particularly nasty to get off  :'(
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

rayne315

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 11:35:23 am »
I hated the stickers and crap that get's put on rental games from movie rental stores and the like. Those seem particularly nasty to get off  :'(

hey whatever it is it 1 Million times better than those freaking disgusting stick on disc scratch guards that are literally impossible to remove without destroying the disc. especially the ones with decals from where they came from like block buster ones that cover up parts of the disc art.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

telly

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 11:52:46 am »

hey whatever it is it 1 Million times better than those freaking disgusting stick on disc scratch guards that are literally impossible to remove without destroying the disc. especially the ones with decals from where they came from like block buster ones that cover up parts of the disc art.

Yo, those are the absolute worst. And rental stores like to put stickers on the manual too; it's bad all around haha.
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery