Author Topic: Looking for My Dearest Pikachu Lapel Pins  (Read 4235 times)

rayne315

Looking for My Dearest Pikachu Lapel Pins
« on: April 21, 2016, 11:59:34 am »
I am looking to buy these 2 Pikachu lapel pins shown in the link. They will be used in a future proposal so please if you have them both please consider this. These are the only pics I have been able to find of them so the chance may be low but if you or someone you know own them please leave a comment or pm me and we will work out the price. Additionally any links to a place I can purchase on would be greatly appreciated.

They are the 1st and 4th image and to the best of my knowledge they were only available in Pokemon Centers in japan during 2014.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/404198135286875431/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 12:41:03 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Re: Looking for My Dearest Pikachu Lapel Pins
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 01:39:13 am »
I wish I knew a place for you, man. The best I can offer is the Japanese name for the line, 'my dearestピカチュウ' (that's what's written on all the packaging of the related products, with the my dearest part in English.) You can use that to try and poke around some Japanese sites. There's nothing on Yahoo Japan Auctions, and I don't know any others to check, but maybe someone else does. Then you could use a deputy service to make the purchase.

rayne315

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 06:47:05 pm »
I wish I knew a place for you, man. The best I can offer is the Japanese name for the line, 'my dearestピカチュウ' (that's what's written on all the packaging of the related products, with the my dearest part in English.) You can use that to try and poke around some Japanese sites. There's nothing on Yahoo Japan Auctions, and I don't know any others to check, but maybe someone else does. Then you could use a deputy service to make the purchase.

Thank you so very much!! with that I was able to find this link.... which appears to be a place I can buy it from.... unfortunately I am unable to read any of it, don't know if they ship to the US, don't know the price (in USD), and I deffinately do not know If anything is required to import something..

http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_470648976.html

If anyone can help me through this any further it would be greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:50:08 pm by rayne315 »

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 07:05:29 pm »

Thank you so very much!! with that I was able to find this link.... which appears to be a place I can buy it from.... unfortunately I am unable to read any of it, don't know if they ship to the US, don't know the price (in USD), and I deffinately do not know If anything is required to import something..

If they don't ship to the US, I heard there is a website that acts as a middle man to get the item to you. Seller ships to middle man, middle man ships to you. There will obviously be an extra fee but I forgot the name of the website. Maybe googling up something like that could find some results. Also, try installing some sort of page translator.

Badges

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 07:14:53 pm »
The site I know of that helps with that sort of thing is http://www.tenso.com/en/

There might be some others, but that's the one I've heard about. Never tried it myself, so I can't vouch for it personally.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 07:16:14 pm »

You could use a service like Tenso to buy it if the seller won't ship directly to the US or wherever. I haven't used them yet, but I've heard good things about them.

If you're having trouble reading the site because it's in Japanese, you could always try opening it in Google Chrome and using their page translations. They're not ideal, but they're a lot better than nothing if you can't read the language.

As for the price, the 円 symbol is the kanji for yen, so the number next to that will be the price. It's easy enough to Google the exchange rate to find the cost.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

abe

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 07:17:08 pm »
The site I know of that helps with that sort of thing is http://www.tenso.com/en/

There might be some others, but that's the one I've heard about. Never tried it myself, so I can't vouch for it personally.

Why is it you always post what I'm about to say while I'm in the middle of writing my posts. :-\ :'( :-[

desocietas

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 07:25:12 pm »

Why is it you always post what I'm about to say while I'm in the middle of writing my posts. :-\ :'( :-[

;D ;D ;D  Great minds!  If anything, the fact that you write a longer post means you usually provide more info than me  :P
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 07:28:54 pm »

;D ;D ;D  Great minds!
I like this answer. 8)

rayne315

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2016, 01:03:24 pm »
I could not figure it out in time so I missed the opportunity to buy it. so my request for the item/information is still up.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully