Author Topic: My Star Wars Obsession  (Read 2966 times)

aliensstudios

Re: My Star Wars Obsession
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 01:08:01 pm »
(Low whistle)
This is awesome! Very impressed with your collection, especially of the figures and soundtracks.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

gf78

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2016, 04:18:28 pm »
(Low whistle)
This is awesome! Very impressed with your collection, especially of the figures and soundtracks.

More to come my friend. Had to work today. I'll try to get some more pics uploaded tonight.

And btw, thanks for the compliments!!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2016, 10:00:35 pm »
Added about 14 more photos today.  :P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

Flashback2012

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2016, 01:24:19 pm »

gf78

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2016, 01:31:43 pm »
Time to feed the beast! https://collectibles.starwars.com/?cmp=EMC|160601|SWCollectibles  ;)

I have to wait unit I get home to view the link, but what is it?  I have already gone spastic when a Bradford Exchange envelope came yesterday.  They've made a friggin' Darth Vader Beer Stein.  The thumb tab is the imperial symbol.  The top has a metal TIE Advanced (Vader's ship).  Darth is painted on the side.  The base has his life support equipment (chest piece).  The handle is his friggin' lightsaber.  I got online and set up the payment plan for that bad-boy instantly.  BAM!

If this is those $1500-$3500 helmets and such...I am afraid I will have to pass.  If I bought that, death would be instantaneous.   :o

rayne315

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 04:27:19 pm »
Time to feed the beast! https://collectibles.starwars.com/?cmp=EMC|160601|SWCollectibles  ;)

I have to wait unit I get home to view the link, but what is it?  I have already gone spastic when a Bradford Exchange envelope came yesterday.  They've made a friggin' Darth Vader Beer Stein.  The thumb tab is the imperial symbol.  The top has a metal TIE Advanced (Vader's ship).  Darth is painted on the side.  The base has his life support equipment (chest piece).  The handle is his friggin' lightsaber.  I got online and set up the payment plan for that bad-boy instantly.  BAM!

If this is those $1500-$3500 helmets and such...I am afraid I will have to pass.  If I bought that, death would be instantaneous.   :o

geez you are right on the money. ultra realistic helmets in the $1000+ range.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

gf78

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2016, 04:03:18 pm »
Fairly large update today!  Added 13 new images!

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2016, 03:00:51 pm »
I saw this for sale today.

gf78

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2016, 08:47:22 pm »
I saw this for sale today.

That's pretty cool for youngins.