Author Topic: What is your favorite character to use in Smash?  (Read 4498 times)

alkaid

Re: What is your favorite character to use in Smash?
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2016, 05:29:57 am »
N64:    Main Yoshi
Melee: Main Marth                                Secondaries Fox, Falcon, yoshi and Ganon
Brawl: Main Marth                                Secondaries Yoshi, Ganon, Falcon, Mario
Smash U: Mains Yoshi and Cloud           Secondaries Falcon, Ganon, Marth, Roy, Little mac   

RIP Marth in smash 4 since the only thing that has improved big time is his looks so sad -_-

I like using Marth in 4, I just can't play him like in the previous games. I miss his old self, but he's not so bad if you get into the mindset of him being a whole new character you have to learn.

Marth's my guy for the last three games, and in the case of 4 I also like to play Robin, Palutena, Bayonetta, and Cloud. In the case of Melee, I also like to play Jigglypuff and Ice Climbers. Never played N64 much except at a friend of my brother's house a few times, and Brawl isn't my choice of Smash.
(RIP the arc version of Marth's neutral B. It was awesome to use in Melee but it never returned.)
No, really.

sworddude

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2016, 07:26:24 am »
Melee: Main Marth                                Secondaries Fox, Falcon, yoshi and Ganon
Brawl: Main Marth                                Secondaries Yoshi, Ganon, Falcon, Mario
Smash U: Mains Yoshi and Cloud           Secondaries Falcon, Ganon, Marth, Roy, Little mac   

RIP Marth in smash 4 since the only thing that has improved big time is his looks so sad -_-

I like using Marth in 4, I just can't play him like in the previous games. I miss his old self, but he's not so bad if you get into the mindset of him being a whole new character you have to learn.

Marth's my guy for the last three games, and in the case of 4 I also like to play Robin, Palutena, Bayonetta, and Cloud. In the case of Melee, I also like to play Jigglypuff and Ice Climbers. Never played N64 much except at a friend of my brother's house a few times, and Brawl isn't my choice of Smash.
(RIP the arc version of Marth's neutral B. It was awesome to use in Melee but it never returned.)

He's not bad I'm pretty good with him and he is still fun to play. By farr less fun than in past games but still nice.

There is a small improvement and that is his kill power. I've killed mid heavy characters such as link at % as low as 15% in for glory.

His neutral B is btw one of the few things that has been improved, shield breaking actually happens now. His neutral game is pretty bad though he gets outplayed by allot of higher ranked characters.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:38:23 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

kashell

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2016, 08:03:33 am »
Ah, Zero Suit and Cloud. Like Carrie Bradshaw, I can't help but to wonder:

What's with the obsession with easy blondes? XD

gf78

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2016, 08:33:54 am »
Smash Bros. sucks anyway.  Who cares.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

sworddude

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2016, 10:56:21 am »
Smash Bros. sucks anyway.  Who cares.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 10:59:32 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

Flashback2012

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2016, 11:54:57 am »
N64: Never got into but mostly picked Kirby when I did play
Cube: Ice Climbers, Ice Climbers, Ice Climbers
Wii: Passed over this one but would have played Ice Climbers
WiiU/3DS: Given the lack of Ice Climbers, I chose Pac-Man

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 12:07:38 am »
Captain Falcon

Others I use are: Little Mac, Ike, Sonic.

alkaid

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2016, 05:55:07 am »

He's not bad I'm pretty good with him and he is still fun to play. By farr less fun than in past games but still nice.

There is a small improvement and that is his kill power. I've killed mid heavy characters such as link at % as low as 15% in for glory.

His neutral B is btw one of the few things that has been improved, shield breaking actually happens now. His neutral game is pretty bad though he gets outplayed by allot of higher ranked characters.

His neutral B is stronger, but I liked the arc it had in Melee.
No, really.