Author Topic: Does anyone have any cool game ideas?  (Read 1402 times)

Does anyone have any cool game ideas?
« on: June 06, 2016, 09:33:15 pm »
Here are some of my wish list ideas  :)

1. Marvel Vs Nintendo  (Be like smash but with spiderman and stuff. would be awesome)
2. King Boo's adventure (a game centered around King Boo and other boos)
3. Floyd Mayweather's Punch Out  (Like Mike Tyson's punch out but with new bosses)
4. Dr Phil the video game (Help people through mental hardships, earn revenue and such)
5. Dr.Mario 2 (Similar to crazy taxi but Mario has to drive an ambulance to rescue people and bring them to the hospital)
6. Chronicles of Tape Worm (Play as a tape worm that crawls through intestines, the object is to eat as much as possible then escape before time runs out)
7. Ditto island (Control ditto and turn into different things to not be noticed. Like a stealth game)
8. Driver "Wear your seatbelt edition" -   Object of the game is to obey the laws of the road and stop properly at traffic lights. You get points for using directionals and making proper cautious turns.  Compete against other players to see who can be safest on a 20 mile road trip.

stealthrush

Re: Does anyone have any cool game ideas?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 10:05:06 pm »
1. The Transformers: Generation 1 (2-D) fighting game with similar graphics to Capcom VS series.
2. Capcom party board game similar to Mario Party series.
3. Treasure co. Fighting game using existing characters from other Treasure games similar to Super Smash Bros.
4. Eroge shoot'em up utilizing Rez Trance vibrator controller.
5. A horror-survial game that has a peripheral that attaches to your pulse to maintain your health.

realpoketendonl

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 02:10:39 pm »
I hope nobody steals this, but I have a concept. It's called 'Error 404'. The idea is that you're a video game character, but one day your world gets torn up by all kinds of glitches and bugs, caused by the game-breaking Game Genie (get it?). It would probably be a 2D action game, not unlike Azure Striker Gunvolt. The goal is to traverse the various levels and avoid the various glitches and battle the glitched enemies. At the end of every level there'll be a boss to fight based on a major glitch. Once you defeat it, you learn how to trigger the glitch at will, and you'll be able to use it in the levels, similair to Mega Man and the robot masters. These could function like special attacks that build up power and can then be unleashed as a very powerful attack. These attacks could range from corrupting all enemies on the screen, to creating holes in the walls you can phase through, etcetera.
I haven't really thought it out, but then again, I'm not a game designer. At all. But this is just a fun idea I've been toying around with for a while.

As for games based on existing franchises:

• Waluigi Pinball Mania. Finally a game for Waluigi to star in. Based on the Waluigi Pinball course from Mario Kart DS and 7, this game would feature multiple crazy and over-the-top pinball tables designed by Waluigi. Basically imagine some of the most crazy pinball tables you can think of, all while Waluigi is Wah-ing all over your gameplay.
  • Gyromite 2: Robotic Rebels. I have a huge soft spot for R.O.B. as a character, and I'd like to see him and Professor Hector get their own game one more time. The core concept would be similair to Gyromite, with various bigger levels to explore, and R.O.B. would be viewable on the 3DS Touch Screen or Wii U GamePad. On the TV / top screen you control Professor Hector as he traverses the various levels. However, to get rid of some obstacles or enemies you'll need to interact with R.O.B. on the Touch Screen / GamePad. The commands R.O.B. gets would obviously be a lot quicker and less tedious than the original game. Again, I haven't thought much about this one, but it's an idea at least.
  • Excite Truck: Total Rampage. Excite Truck on the Wii as a really good off-road racer. I won't deny it was a bit shallow, but I would love to see a sequel that really builds on the foundations it laid. Maybe some more varied levels, some special mechanics, and they could turn this off-road truck racer into something really amazing.
  • Wuhu Quest. This would be an adventure game set on Wuhu Island (the island from Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit). I know that Miyamoto intended for this island to become the host for a multitude of games, and I definitely think there is some potential here. I'll admit that maybe Wuhu Island is a little small for an adventure game, but maybe with a compelling story, some extra locations (underground perhaps?) and some other additions it could be a pretty interesting adventure game.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 02:20:48 pm by realpoketendonl »
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

aliensstudios

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 08:08:37 pm »
Here's a crazy one; TimeSplitters IV
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

karyann

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 08:35:10 pm »
7. Ditto island (Control ditto and turn into different things to not be noticed. Like a stealth game)
8. Driver "Wear your seatbelt edition" -   Object of the game is to obey the laws of the road and stop properly at traffic lights. You get points for using directionals and making proper cautious turns.  Compete against other players to see who can be safest on a 20 mile road trip.

Somehow I would love to see both of these come true haha

kashell

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 08:56:49 am »
A while ago, I thought of an RPG that would feature an all-female, all princess cast. If I had the resources, it would be on gaming shelves all across the world because the game would be fab-u-lous.

gf78

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 09:34:06 am »
Here's one!  Stop with the fucking DLC, paywalls, season passes, microtransactions and basically and/all other greedy, money-grubbing methods employed to screw gamers out of their hard-earned money!

That's a game I can get behind.   ;)
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

telly

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 09:45:36 am »
Here's one!  Stop with the fucking DLC, paywalls, season passes, microtransactions and basically and/all other greedy, money-grubbing methods employed to screw gamers out of their hard-earned money!

Sorry, that'll be digital only.   ;)
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

gf78

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 09:49:53 am »

Sorry, that'll be digital only.   ;)

And *^%$#%^ digital!  F that too!   >:(
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

realpoketendonl

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 10:27:59 am »

Here ya go! http://store.steampowered.com/app/230050/
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.