Author Topic: Game of Thrones 05/15/16 episode: Oh HELL Yes!!!  (Read 2195 times)

desocietas

Re: Game of Thrones 05/15/16 episode: Oh HELL Yes!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2016, 01:54:50 am »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2016, 09:10:22 am »
R.I.P. Summer..... :'(

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around Hodor....so if Bran can affect the past, can he change history so that Ned and Catlyn are never killed???

It was a pretty brutal episode, offing several mainstay characters.   :o  But I guess that's just the way things go in the Game of Thrones.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Game of Thrones 05/22/16 episode: Oh HELL Yes!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2016, 09:56:52 am »
What a good episode.  I'm digging this season.  So much is going on!  It's all finally moving toward the end!

gf78

Re: Game of Thrones 05/22/16 episode: Oh HELL Yes!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2016, 11:24:35 am »
What a good episode.  I'm digging this season.  So much is going on!  It's all finally moving toward the end!

I can't say that I have disliked any particular season of the series, but the plots in King's Landing and Dorne are pretty boring IMO. 

As for this episode, I can get that Sansa is really, really pissed about Little Finger leaving her with Ramsay and her comments that she could what Ramsay has done to her even while she was standing there was pretty uncomfortable.  But....he brought the Knights of the Vale with him and knowing she intends to take Winterfell back, they would have been a tremendous help.  Stupid move on her part there IMO. 

The Walkers attack was pretty cool.  Damn those f*ckers show up fast!  Rumors from the books are that the king of the White Walkers was a Stark.  Wouldn't that be interesting?
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

gf78

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2016, 09:55:23 am »
Well, we now know the fate of the Hound from when Arya left him for dead.  The Blackfish let Jamie know he was a bitch and have fun trying to take Riverrun.  Speaking of Arya...she couldn't tell that was the waif posing as an old hag coming to stab her ass?!  Sheesh...I saw that one a mile away.  Looks like Sansa is sending a letter and accepting Littlefinger's offer for assistance after all. 

We also got a brief mention of the Brotherhood without Banners and implied they have become pretty vindictive.  Could Lady Stoneheart be far behind?  Maybe an end-season reveal?  Hmmm.....