Author Topic: E3 Omnibus Thread  (Read 16899 times)

Re: E3 Omnibus Thread
« Reply #270 on: June 18, 2016, 11:10:17 am »
Dead Rising 4 is a timed exclusive.

Also, some amazing Zelda gifs.

http://imgur.com/a/an5z3

Capcom can eat my ass.  Won't buy it even if it comes to PS4.
I get that you're saying that because you don't agree with timed exclusives as a concept.

Personally though I don't care.

Dead Rising is awful.

Let's fill a room with zombies and give you crazy weapons to kill them with. It's the poster child of the current trend of 'put zombies in a game and it will sell'

« Reply #271 on: June 18, 2016, 11:15:42 am »
Miyamoto all but confirming a new Mario game in the works but then says maybe we'll see it next E3.

Surely that's something you reveal at the NX reveal in the fall?

« Reply #272 on: June 18, 2016, 02:20:48 pm »
I get that you're saying that because you don't agree with timed exclusives as a concept.

Personally though I don't care.

Dead Rising is awful.

Let's fill a room with zombies and give you crazy weapons to kill them with. It's the poster child of the current trend of 'put zombies in a game and it will sell'

I love Dead Rising.  The first is real flawed, but 2, Off The Record, and 3 are some good fun.

Miyamoto all but confirming a new Mario game in the works but then says maybe we'll see it next E3.

Surely that's something you reveal at the NX reveal in the fall?

It sounds like it'll be a proper Mario also, in that it won't them just lazily regurgitating the usual Mario stuff and could be of a proper 3D Mario for a new system like Mario 64, or to a lesser degree, Mario Galaxy.

soera

« Reply #273 on: June 18, 2016, 03:09:31 pm »
Wouldn't be a new Nintendo system without a new Mario title, a new Mario kart and some form of Zelda. But that alone isn't going to sell me an NX. The Wii u has potential and see them abandon it the way it's going has me basically abandoning Nintendo as a console. A real Metroid (not this federation crap) is probably the only way I will buy the NX.